Chapter 8 // Who is that?

(Britney in mm)

Still Naomi POV:

I had a motherfvcking attitude the whole car ride, even though he went back to Jackson which they both act a like so it's not much of a difference but I ignored all his attempts to talk to me and by now I can tell he's irritated.

"Fine, you want to play. Let's play." He said with a bit of a raised voice.

I shrug my shoulders as we pull into the pack house, change that, pack castle. I pull off my seatbelt as he speeds around the car to open my door. See, even when mad chivalry isn't dead, what's your man excuse?

I get out the car, walking ahead of him as he follows behind. I'm So thankful my jacket covers my butt.

When we go in I hear this most annoying voice call out.

"Babe!" A blonde, slim girl runs to MY mate, kissing him and the worse part is he let her.

Well, bitch, game on.

Alpha Jackson POV:

I know I'm being childish but I wanted a pull out of Naomi, what better way than kissing another girl. To my surprise, she didn't say nor do anything and not a hint of jealousy appeared in her eyes.

"Hey, Britney." I said after pulling away.

"Hi, who's this?" She asks, glaring at Naomi as Naomi stares back, looking bored.

"Oh, that's Naomi." I say as my wolf growls at me, calling me every name in the book.

"Hello Naomi, I'm Luna Britney, his mate." She smiles falsely at Naomi.

Naomi and I stare at her in shock.

"WHAT?!" We shout in unison.