Chapter 2 // Welcome Home.

Picture of Tasha above.
*Naomi Pov*

As we finally landed I realized planes weren't my thing. I drag my bags, looking around for my car that were assigned to me by my mom. I'm guessing it'll be something extra because, well, she's extra. I guess speaking of her summons her because guess what? Here she goes calling. I pick up, putting it on speaker.

"Naomi Ana-lee Davis! Where are you? Are you here yet?" She asks excitedly.

"Not yet, but soon." I answer with a fake prep.

"Okay get here soon, Bye!" She hangs up once again before I can reply.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned ready to fight a h**, with my guard up, I peered intensely into a pair of green eyes of godly looking man, "Um, excuse me, are you Ms. Davis?" He asks with his deep, sultry voice. I nod unable to speak, feeling my arousal pool into my underwear. I turn walking with him to the car, I analyze it then recognize it as BMW. Wow, drivers got money, he opens the door for me and I get in the backseat, thanking him with a kind smile. He nods, shutting the door, jogging to his side on the drivers seat hopping in as he runs his hair through his hair peering at me through the mirror. "Your luggage will be taken to your home." I nod, feeling my lacy panties become soak. I realize him sniffing the air, his eyes shifting to a dark blue and I shake it off to my imagination as he drives me to my parent's house.