"Traveling Too A New World"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Camera had turned off. The lights turned off. The Audience soon left and smiled happily waving bye to the stars until next season. "Well that was fun...but what now?" Ruby asked questionably. "Now, we go on vacation!" Yang happily said putting her shades on. The Cast of RWBY Chibi talked to each other happily on what their plans were until being called back for next season. Ruby was a bit sad as she held her Scythe close. "I kinda don't wanna stop the show..at least do something more fun." she pleaded to herself. She looked over seeing a well wrapped gift in front of her. She picked it up looking at the present seeing no tag for anyone to claim its theirs. She picked it up bringing it over to her friends. "Guys! I found this present!" Ruby said happily. "Who's is it?" Mercury asked seeing this. "Oh please, isn't it obvious?" Roman said as everyone looked at him clueless. "Its for me! From one of my loving fans, obviously." He said snatching it away and snickered. "Its amazing you even have fans." Yang commented. Roman looked at her a bit mad. "Excuse me! I'm a better character then you! I can talk funny jokes unlike you." he happily snickered. Yang punched him hard as he flew into one of the props. Neo held up a sign that said "K.O" "oh, hello~?" Nora said picking the gift up. Ren looked over seeing Nora mumbled and cradle the back close to her. Sun walked over to her. "Uh wanna give that to us?" he asked. Nora looked away from the box only to hiss at him. Neptune smirked taking the box running away as Nora screamed running after him. Neptune tripped as he dropped the box. Everyone's eyes widened seeing it about to hit the floor until Cinder caught it perfectly and smiled. "Safe and sound." she said. Nora pushed her as the box fell and opened. "Is someone vacuuming?" Weiss asked. The box soon turned gigantic as it sucked everyone in like a vacuum as they screamed in terror. The box had shrunken back to its regular size and soon disappeared.

The sun rose up softly. A young male named (Y/n) (L/n) had woken up and yawned happily. He was a young highschool student that lived alone. He had good friends and a normal life in highschool. He woke up slowly and smiled getting out of bed. He went downstairs and made breakfast. He turned the T.V. on sitting in the living room about to eat until his door bell went off. He sighed in defeat putting his breakfast up and walked to the door. He peaked through the whole of the door to see if anyone was their. No one was their. He opened the door and stepped out seeing nothing but the neighborhood as normal as ever. His foot bumped into something as he looked down seeing a well gifted box wrapped up. He grabbed it and shook it a bit hearing something move around. He saw no tag and decided to claim it. He placed it on the table and smiled opening it. He was about to lift the box until he sniffed the air and smiled. He had made a batch of cookies for himself after breakfast. He sat on the table and began to eat his breakfast happily and smiled to himself.

Chibi Ruby's Pov
Ugh my head hurts. I'm all cramped up with everyone inside this giant box! Wait? If its giant why isn't their any room? Oh well. Wait? Is that? Theirs only one sweet delicious treat that smells like that..Cookies!!!

Ruby happily ran out of the box making hole in it. She saw that she was on some kind of surface that was high up. She saw a giant T.v., Couch, Window, and A Kitchen. She snuck around and saw a plate of giant cookies. She drooled and ran over fast. She bit into one of the cookies as she cried tears of joy. She continued to eat it happily. The cookie Ruby was on was lifted into the air. She looked over seeing a giant look at her as she looked back. They both blinked at each other a bit curious and clueless on the situation.

To Be Continued...

(I hope you all enjoyed and please vote and comment and follow. Thank you. And if you do not like the story then please leave.)