Chapter 20

(Please don't play video yet and please pretend it's Hana)
Hana's POV

I was laying in bed sleeping on and off only because it's the morning and I don't wanna get up....at all.

I hear my door being open so I pretend to be asleep but it's so hard not to smile right now but I'm keeping a straight face for now.

I feel someone rubbing my arm, it isn't Yoongi oppa or kookie appa cause they would crest my cheek and it isn't Jin oppa cause he would pat my head lightly. It also isn't tae tae oppa or hope oppa or nam nam oppa cause they would jiggle me a bit till I woke up so the person is Jimin oppa cause he's woken me up like this before and I can just tell by how he touches me. (Stop with the dirty thoughts children)

"Hana....it's time to get up...." its quiet and I knew it was Jimin oppas voice. I just wanna play it out a bit "mhhh...." I hear a chuckle "aww Hana it's time to get up, we have a surprise for you....!"

I really wanna know that surprise is so I clasp my hands open and closed to signal Jimin oppa to carry me, since I'm was smaller than a average 13 year old I'm like 4'4 and the average is like 5'0 or something like that.

I get lifted up into the air and I wrap my body around Jimin oppa, now I can just tell that it's him by his body shape and at this point I haven't even opened my eyes yet.

Sun mi was rapped a week ago and we've been texting back and forth, I've been killing the battery on kookie appas phone multiple times so I've been forced to always sit next to a charger just in case.

I open my eyes to see that we were in the living room, I mumble words of nothing and get placed onto the couch. I rub my eyes to get my vision clearer.

"Hana! Guess what?!" I shake my head "what?" The 7 oppas all smile sheepishly and look at each other then at me "we got you a phone!" They pull it out showing me, rose gold IPhone7...

"Guys this is too much, how much did this cost?" They shake their heads "secret, do you not like it? We can change the colour" I shake my head and hands into the air "ani, I like it thanks!" I give them all hugs and they give me my phone.

"We put all of our contacts on here along with Sun mi's and our managers so no more killing my battery young lady" kookie appa said pointing at me and glaring at me. So I started to text her.

Hana:hey sunny!
Sunny:who is this?
Hana:who else would call you sunny? Your bestie with 7 idol brothers?
Sunny:😅 whoops sorry bestie, who's phone you got this time?
Hana:my own, got my own phone just like 2 minutes ago.
Sunny:😂 great, trying to kill my battery too? I gtg my older brother and younger twin siblings are throwing up again and mom and dad are out getting medicine.
Hana:oh sorry to hear that, tell them that I hope they feel better
Sunny:yeah will do, see you bestie!
Hana:bye sunny

I look up from my phone and they looked worried "something wrong?" I shake my head "no, just sunnys siblings are sick" they shake their heads and I mean all of them "I wish we could go baby, but today is the day we let the world know you are our sister" tae tae oppa said looking back at me from playing games on the laptop, I looked at them shocked.

"For real?" Jin oppa nods his head getting breakfast ready "you nervous flower?" Jimin oppa said looking up at me from his own phone "ani, I'm fine" tae tae oppa jumps up from his seat suddenly scaring the sleeping yoongi oppa sitting right next to me "butterfly, could you play the piano and sing for our concert?" I nod my head "yeah sure, why not? But is it ok with PD oppa?" They all nod their heads except nam nam oppa "I'll go call him to be sure" we nod our heads

15 minutes later and nam nam oppa comes into the room with a smile on his face "he says yes! But are you gonna be ok with a croud like that?" I nod my head and smile laying back in my seat "yeah, I've done so many comp. On piano and other stuff that I'm totally fine with the attention" I look through the channels til I get board and switch to Netflix which is wayyyy better.

~4 hours before concert~

"Ok baby, time for us to leave" tae tae oppa said holding his hand out to me which I gladly took and we walked out to the van, by the van seems different like it's either bigger or new?

I head into the van and sit beside Jimin oppa and hope oppa. This was a 12 person van so it could fit a lot of people into it, but that just means more space for me and hope oppa to kick our legs and flail our arms more.

On our way me and Jimin oppa were singing a duet to Rumor by K.A.R.D, their new song and after we were done everyone clapped and cheered for us to do a oncore and we did and we sang Even if I die it's you by tae tae oppa and Jin oppa. I downloaded the music before hand on my new phone so it was easy, once we started to sing Jin oppa and tae tae oppa joined us and left everyone else cheering for us.

I stood up while I was singing but got in trouble by Jin eomma and nam nam appa after I finished my verse, which was sad cause it was cool to stand when the car was moving.

We got to the concert center thingy and we went inside to backstage even though no one was there yet. I got dragged to a door but I wanted to look around the building which in fact was huge!

"Hana, this is your dressing room so if you need anything we are right there. And once your done come to our dressing room so we can see how cute you are!" Jin oppa said smiling and pointing at the door, I puffed out my cheeks but then smiled walking inside the room backwards trying to shew them away with my hands.

I turned around and saw a lady smiling at me "hi, my name is Mina! It's nice to meet you but we got to make you perfect for your show!" I nod my head and walk to the chair "hi my name his Hana!" She's got this good vibe to her, I like her "I know, when I was doing your older brothers makeup they wouldn't stop talking about how cute you were," well that sounds like them "so now that I see it for myself, it's true" Mina says trying to figure out what to do with my hair.

She finally puts it into a loose braid and I wear this white shirt and a baby blue skirt "ahh! It looks so cute of you!" I smile and she pushes me out of the room "show your brothers now!" I nod my head to the overly excited girl behind me.

I knock on the door "come in!" I twist the door nob and walk in being crude with hugs from all directions "oppas, your gonna ruin me!" They let go and lucky I was safe and I didn't look ruined "you boys better not have ruined my masterpiece of a child!" Mina points at the boys then turns me around to look at me "oh thank the Lord jesus! She perfect, now please leave her that way!" She says and walks back to my dressing room.

"Alright boys your on!" They all nod and hope oppa grabs my hand and we walk to the backstage part where we can just walk onstage "alright in 3,2,1! Go!" They all run out and perform a couple of songs till it was my part at the end of the show.

"Ok ARMYS! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" I hear screams and questions of what it was "ONCE THIS ONE PERSON CAME INTO OUR LIVES, IT MADE OUR LIVES EVEN MORE SPECIAL! WELCOME OUR NEW SISTER!" kookie appa comes and grabs my hand walking me onto the stage.

"Well introduce yourself" I nod my head with the microphone in my hand walking upfront.

"Hi, my name is Hana. My oppas adopted me like a month ago and it's been the craziest month I've every had and I don't think this crazy will end," I heard laughs and some giggles enough for me to hear "but I wouldn't mind if you guys supported me as much as you support them, some of you may be scared that they will forget all about you and trust me on this, I have to hear kookie appa, hope oppa and tae tae oppa start 'singing' 'ARMYS ARMYS! ARMYS ARE THE BEST!' as they skip around the house while looking at their phones, so they won't forget"

I feel someone put there hand on my shoulder and I look up to see nam nam oppa smiling "Hana has something she would like to show you guys!" I nod and walk over to the piano in the middle of the stage and sit down "guys Hana is going to sing and play the piano for us! None of us knows what song it is, so be surprised!" I started to play and I heard awes and oohs from the crowd.

(Play the song please!)

We all get off of the stage and head to the van not even bothering to unchanged or anything "Hana that was amazing!" Hope oppa said smiling half asleep "yeah she should do this every show!" I nod my head and yawn laying my head on who ever shoulders this is. And off to dredream land that is for the new Park Hana.