Chapter 9

Hana's POV

"Hana!" I turn around to look behind me, I see a woman standing there with her arms open wide wanting to give me a hug, I gave a confused look and turned back around me to find nothing....just, darkness.

I look back at the woman with now 5 men behind her "Hana life is scary so, suffer." She gave me an evil look and walked off with the 5 men, but as they walked off the darkened room started to fill up with black water, with dead bodies floating in it.

I sunk in the water, the bodies took my arms and legs pulling me down to the depths of hell.

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

I sit up quickly, I feel sweat and tears roll down my face, I look around to see my surroundings. I was still in the van with my 7 oppas.

"Hana, are you ok?" Jin oppa said cresting my cheek with his thumb, I just looked down and shook my head knowing that, that dream will come true...just meeting the women and 5 men that's all. I hope.

I wiped my tears away and smiled with now red puffy eyes. "I have an idea!" They all looked at each other worried "Ani, it has nothing to do with bad stuff....that's for later," I mumbled the last part in Japanese so no one would understand.

"I think we should do this thing called 'brother sister day'!" I smiled, I thought of it before my peaceful dream was interrupted. "Soo? What do you guys think?" I'm excited like real excited so that I can spend time with my oppa's. They all nod but hope oppa raised his hand "ne, hope oppa?"

He put his hand down and gets ready to speak "who would go first, Hana?"
I nodded and thought hard, for a second "oldest to youngest OR youngest to oldest, so oldest which is Jin oppa and youngest which kookie oppa will do 가위바위보! (Rock, paper,  scissors)" i put up mu pointer finger before the started the match "this will depend on which direction for the brother sister thing. Oh and it's 2 out of 3 so good luck..." I look out the window in which we are home. "now let's continue inside!"

-

We were inside sitting on the couch waiting for kookie oppa and Jin oppa to hurry up with the match, "ready, set, 가위바위보! (Rock, paper, scissors)"

-
Score:

Name:   Jin oppa           kookie oppa

Matches
Won:           1/3                         2/3

-
Kookie oppa won! I didn't really care who goes first or last but I care that I spend time with them.

"Ok since you guys have the week off next week how about we make that week 'brother sister day' week?" They all nod and tae tae picks me up "since when have we had such a planner in this house" I looked at him smirked and shook my head "since the day you guys adopted me" they all laughed and I giggled. We are family goals!