.........................................................................................................................

Chapter 19

When she cried after telling me everything all i wanted to do was to hold her tight in my arms and shield her from all the pain and worries but the fact that it was done by Cole was nagging me continuously.

She has already been through all this, I can't pull her back into this. She should stay away, she has to stay away. Maybe she'll hate me after knowing the truth, maybe she'll run away. It's better to stay away than to suffer that pain.

After tucking her in the bed I turned around to go but at the door her voice stopped me.

"Ryan?"

"Yes?" I reply not turning around to see her.

You asked me...how did I know Cole...not who is he," She says and I clench my fist against the door knob.

"Do you...do you know..him?"

She asks and I and close my eyes. Yes I know him.

"You are not the only one with secrets Mae." I walk away.

You have to stay away Mae. I have to keep you away.

....................................................................................................................................

Chapter 22

I know she followed me down. I had hoped she will know better and she'll back away but she didn't. Then again it's Mae Waters we are talking about.

After dealing with that man I know it's over, she knows now, she has seen.

Even when she tries to play dumb I know she was standing there the whole time. One side of me was worried but the other was relieved that she didn't run away. Even to test this out I take out the gun and I regret when I see the fear in her eyes but its gone very soon. I was somehow overwhelmed by the pessimist feeling of losing her that I cut her mid sentence of her senseless rant kissing her with all my might.

When she didn't go away I was filled with relief but at the same time I was curious as to why was she not as scared or panicked as I had thought she would be. Instead we were here bickering like children while she was interrogating me like a mother.

I guess it's the time to tell her everything.

..............................................................................................................................

Chapter 29

My blood was boiling when I received the message from Cole that he has Mae with her.

I throw and shatter the glass of water kept on the table.

"Dude! Calm down!" Asher tries to hold me from throwing anything else. Ray is on the phone talking and informing everyone that's its an emergency.

I slump down with my head between my knees.

Stupid stupid stupid!

It's all my fault! I should have kept her away! If anything happens then I'll go on a merciless killing spree!

I feel a lone tear roll down.

I get up as all the other gang members come in to device a plan.

Just you wait Cole. Your death is coming.

...................................................................................................................

Bonus 10 (Epilogue 2)