#2, He Came In Like A Wrecking Ball

"Once again Cassie..NO!" Cassie groaned putting away the dress she was holding.

"Come on Mae, it will look good on you!" Cassie said.

 We've been at her place since the past two hours and I have not yet decided what to wear. All the dresses she showed were either skimpy or hideous.

"FOUND IT!!" Cassie shouted from her wardrobe and held out a pretty black lace dress that went mid thigh.

"Go and try right now!" She said shoving the dress in my face.

 "Okay okay", I chuckled and went in the bathroom to change.

 I stripped to my underwear and looked at myself in the mirror,  my dull blue eyes stared right back at me, my dark brown hair limp. I pursed my lips making my dimples appear on my cheeks. I remembered how I used to be before, but now I looked lifeless.

 They are right , I need to go out.

 Memories came flooding back of that dreadful day and a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Are you done Mae?" Cassie called from outside.

"Yeah just a minute" I quickly wiped my face a put the dress on. I admit, I looked good in it. The dress hugged my body perfectly and complimented my curves, I smiled slightly at myself and walked out.

"Ohmigod!" Cassie squealed jumping off the bed. "You look gorgeous Mae!"

 "Thanks", I smiled.

"Come on sit down, I'll do your makeup." She said.

 "No!" I looked at her wide eyed. "Don't you dare put that paint on my face!" I warned her. She just rolled her eyes.

 "Don't worry girl just a little touchup", she smiled. "You are beautiful", I shook my head at her and sat down.

An hour later I looked at myself in the mirror, the girl staring back was not recognizable. My long dark hair was left open in soft curves falling down to my waist, I had slight mascara on with eye liner making my blue eyes seemingly brighter, my lips were covered in a natural pink shade.

"Damn you look hot girl", my best friend whistled and winked making me roll my eyes at her but couldn't help the smile. 

"I know", I said cheekily. "You look good as well", she was dressed in a red halter dress, her hair in a side braid with a few strands falling out.

 "Aren't I always?" She said in a mock haughty voice flipping her hair making me laugh at her.

We had some time before Caleb came to pick us up so we watched a few episodes of Teen Wolf on Netflix, yes I am in love with that show

At about 7:30 Caleb honked his car and we went downstairs .

"Mom we are leaving!" Cassie shouted putting her heels on.

"Okay sweety take care", her mom called from the kitchen. "Don't get drunk or do stupid things!" she taunted making me blush and Cassie whine in embarrassment.

 "Mom!"

 "I am just teasing", she laughed. "Be careful!" She called as we went out the door.

 "Yeah" we replied back and closed the door behind us. I quickly texted my mom that I'll be staying the night at Cassie's, doubting she'll even read it, I sighed and got in the car.

"Damn", Caleb whistled looking at us . "Never knew you both were so hot", he feigned shock making Cassie hit him at the back of his head.

 "Oww", he said, "Jeez woman! I was kidding!"

At that moment I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, excitement along with nervousness? I grinned at myself for this rebellious act and prayed I won't regret it.

"Who's ready to partyyyy?" Caleb whooped and we cheered as we hit the road.

..........................................................................................................................

"Let go Mae!!" 

Cassie shouted at me as I clutched the door handle of the car with dear life. As soon as we arrived at the club all the excitement vanished and was replaced with anxiety seeing all those people. The music was blaring and the lights were dim, as you could see when the door opened whenever people left or entered. There were some older guys standing out by their bikes smoking something suspicious.

"Let it go", Cassie said.

"No", I whined holding the handle and I swear it is going to break.

"Let it go!" 

"No!!"

 "LET IT GOOO!!"

"NOO!!"

"LET IT GOOOO!!"

 "I WILL NEVER LET GO JACK!" I yelled making us laugh like maniacs at this and that's when I realized that I left the handle but before I could do anything Caleb blocked my way and I knew I had no choice left now.

"Mae Mae Mae", he sang. "That's not very good", I huffed at this and looked at the two idiots with a glare.

 "How will we even enter this place? We are underage." 

"Ouch Mae", Caleb said holding his hand over his heart. "You think we are stupid?" He asked with a fake pout.

"Fake ids girly, fake ids", Cassie smirked holding them out and handing me mine. I looked at them disbelievingly.

"So now...no excuses." Cassie said walking towards the entrance I sighed and followed, Caleb locked the car and joined us.

We showed the fake ids to the bouncer who let us in without even glancing at us, "ignorant prick", I muttered under my breath and walked in, I was hoping that he would see through our lie and prevent us from entering because honestly, I was terrified, and all sorts of thoughts swirled in my head.

Aren't these places known to have drugs? What if someone tries to force them on me?

I shivered and tried to dismiss them.

Inside the club was packed with people grinding on each other, a person stumbled towards me but I moved out of the way, people were making out or more like devouring each others faces off, gross!

I cringed and turned towards my best friends to see them already dancing leaving me alone here. 

Wow! Friendship goals!

I sighed and made my way towards the bar.

Someone stumbled into me again making me take a step back and hit a moving wall.

 Waaaiitt..a moving wall? 

My eyes widened and I turned around to see someone's chest, the drink he had in his hand was  spilled on his white thin v neck shirt soaking it. 

I cautiously looked up to meet piercing emerald green eyes and I gasped recognizing the person. 

Ryan Stone

 The most feared bad boy of the school, cliché I know , but it was true. I looked at him with fear only to see his cold angry eyes staring intently in mine.

Am I going to die tonight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----

So here is the second chapter ! I hope you like it *smiles nervously* Sowwey for any mistakes. Picture of Mae played by Barbara Palvin.

Q- Do you like raisin in chocolates? 

 I hate it, the only dry fruit I like in chocolates is almond.