#Bonus 9,Payback's a B

"Ryan?" 

"Hmm?"

"Ryyaaann?" 

"Hmmmm?"

"RYAN!"

"What?!" he jerked awake and looked around frantically.

"What are you doing?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Uhh...sleeping?" He answered in a confused and sleepy voice yawning.

"Oh. What is today?" I tapped my foot and narrowed my eyes.

"Sunday?" 

"Good."

"What is tomorrow?" I glared

"Uhh..Monday?" he scratched his head and yawned again.

"Yes but what is tomorrow?" I rolled my eyes.

"Physics exam" 

"Yes. What is the time right now?" 

"5:30 pm" he said before shoving his head in his pillow and going back to sleep.

I gaped at him "Ryan! Get up and study!" 

"I am doing that" he mumbled and I scoffed.

"Really? How?" 

He  removed his pillow to reveal the text books under it and I looked at him confused "Why do you have it there?"

"I am hoping that all the stuff will go in my brain through osmosis if i sleep on them" He said serious and I stared at him with a baffled look.

"Are you serious?" Of course he's not! He's just kidding Mae-

"Well I said I am hoping" he yawned again. So he is serious.....

"That hope will remain a hope only" I rolled my eyes and picked up the books placing them on the table.

"Well i can do it later. I know Physics very well" 

"Okay then. A very simple question for you, what is ohm's law" I raised an eyebrow.

He scrunched up his face thinking "Ohms's law...

it's a good law. A very useful law. A mankind saviour law. I have studied this law...very good question...next question please?" 

I shook my head as he again fell back on his bed and pulled the covers over his head.

"Ryan what are you doing? GET UP!" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Well...according to Newton's first law of motion...a body that is at rest will stay at rest"

  he says and closes his eyes.

I pick up the water bottle kept on the table and unscrew the cap

 "Until an external force acts upon it" I say pouring the water on him.

He jolts up "Okay okay I am up!" 

"Good"

He gets out of his bed and see that he is shirtless. Drool

He smirks seeing me ogling at him "Don't worry babe it's all yours" he winks and i hit his arm playfully and wink back "I know" 

He leans down to kiss me but i dodge him making him pout. 

"No kisses for you" I wag my finger at him.

"But I want to kiss you!" he whines 

"Okay then answer my all three questions correctly. All three" I say 

He nods his head and leans against the wall crossing his arms. 

"2+2?"

"4"

"2+4+2?"

"8"

"John has 4 apples, his train is seven minutes early. Calculate the mass of the sun"  his mouth drops open and he mumbles something under his breath as i burst out laughing.

"What happened Ryan?" I smirk

"Never felt so helpless in life" 

He grabs his shirt and moves towards the bathroom. I pick up the book and flip through the pages "Hey do you have the notes?" I ask him.

"No i don't " he says and I sigh. 

I take out my phone and dial Asher's number. He picks up after three rings and I could hear the music blaring in the background.

"Hey" he greets

"Hey do you have the notes we got?" I ask him

"What notes?" Uhh okay

"The notes which we got for tomorrows exam"

"What exam?" he asks confused. Should have thought.

"It's okay Asher...it's okay" I say and hang up. I dial Cassie and Ray but it goes  to their voicemail.

Guess I have to go back and get mine..sigh

................................................................................

An hour later I had gotten Ryan to study seriously while I was sitting there going through his music collection.

"Don't you have to study?" he asks in the middle of going through gravity and motion with a sour face.

"Nope. I have already done it" I smile proudly and he rolls his eyes.

Did I mention I am a pro at physics and Ryan sucks at it?

"okay then I have a question" he states and i nod for him to ask away.

"If we die in the same hospital as we were born....our average velocity would be zero right?" 

I keep my face blank and nod

 "umm hmm...do you want to test it?" I glare and he throws his hands up in a surrendering gesture.

After exploring his room twice I plop down on his bed bored.

"Hey Ryan what's your wifi password?" 

He glances at me once "It's...n∑(xi – xn)4 / {( ∑n)2 }3– 3"

Did I mention I suck at maths and he's a pro at it?

I blink at him once and he stares back but then his lips curve in a smirk "what happened Mae?"

"Never felt so helpless in life"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------