#24, Dora The Explorer

"Tom and Jerry" - Ash

"Scooby Doo"- Ray

"Richie Rich"- Ash

"Noddy"- Ray

"Dexter's Laboratory"- Ash

"Popeye"- Ray

"Johnny Bravo"- Ash

"Oswald"- Ray

"Bob the Builder"- Ash

"The Backyardigans"- Ray

"SpongeBob"- Ash

"Dragon Tales"- Ray

"Pokémon"- Ash

"Recess"- Ray

I looked back and forth between Ash and Ray as they tried to outrun each other in knowing the most number of cartoons we used to watch when we were little. 

After the emotional turmoil, Ryan and I came to my house and called Ash and Ray over to tell them everything. Even they were reluctant at first but gave in when I glared, hehe.

We were just lounging and watching television when we landed on cartoons and...this competition began.

"Uhh uhh," Ash tried to think of something. "Dora! Dora the explorer!"

"Go Diego Go." Ray smirked, so far Ray has an upper hand.

"Umm...Powerpuff Girls!" Asher said.

"Haha dude, I remember you even had a crush on them!" Ray laughed and Ash glared at him with his cheeks turning red.

I smiled shaking my head and turned towards Ryan sitting next to me on the couch.

He simply chuckled at them rolling his eyes.

"Whom are you laughing at dude? Even you had an obsession with them." Ash smirked and I laughed hard. Ryan threw a pillow at him but he caught it swiftly and chucked it back at him.

"He even had a pillow of them!" Asher laughed.

"I was six!" Ryan lunged at him but he got up and went behind the couch. Ryan stood in front trying to catch him while I was lying down laughing hard.

"And I bet he still has it!" Asher said.

"You have no proof!" Ryan gritted and tried to get a hold of him but he now moved in front and Ryan went behind.

"Actually I do, I saw it in your closet when we came over last week." Asher smirks and Ryan's face goes red in anger.

"This is gold!" Ray says holding up his phone recording the whole scenario.

Ryan now turns towards Ray who gulps and gives a nervous laugh.

"H...hey buddy! How have you been? You remember I am your best friend right?" He says as Ryan stalks towards him like a predator.

"Best friend my ass Raymond Winters!" Ryan scowls and tries to get a hold of his phone but Ray throws it over his head to Ash.

Ryan now goes after Ash who chucks the phone back towards Ray, this goes on for a while but Ryan soon gets a hold of it and deletes the video.

Both the boys pout sadly at this and sit down disappointed. Ryan sits next to me with a satisfied smirk and wraps an arm around me pulling me close to him, placing a kiss on my temple. 

"Let's watch a movie." Ray suggests and everyone nods in agreement.

"I will pick!" Ray says and tries to get up but Ash holds his shirt and pulls him back down.

"Nope, I will!" Ash says.

"No I will decide." Ray argues.

"I will, because I am older than you." Ash huffs.

"Yes, by a month." Ray scoffs.

I look at them weirdly.

"Do they always do this?" I whisper to Ryan.

"You have no idea. They are complete idiots." He replies.

"Heard that!" They reply simultaneously.

"You were meant to!" Ryan tells them as they go back to bickering.

I finally get up frustrated, "Neither will you nor will you decide." I state pointing a finger at them.

They try to protest, "I will" I say and they shut up.

I go through the movies and land up on one. I smirk and place it in the player.

"What did you pick?" Ryan asks as I come back.

"You'll see." I say.

The opening credits come and Ryan chuckles while the guys look at me in shock.

"THE CONJURING?!" They yell and I cover my ears wincing.

"Jeez people! Scared or what?" I laugh.

"N-no!" They stutter which gives them away.

"Awww the "badass bad boys" are scaaaarred." I mock them while they look half pissed half scared.

"Shut up." They mumble.

"Woman up!" I smack the back of their heads and they wince in pain rubbing the spot I had hit while Ryan watches in amusement.

The movie goes on and yes, it's not that I am not scared, I did scream when the jump scares came but Ash and Ray's screams were louder.

"You scream like girls!" Ryan complains but they are too frightened to acknowledge it.

Ash is biting his nails and breathing heavily while Ray is hiding behind a pillow, I laugh at this and they scowl at me.

After the movie I find that Ryan has fallen asleep with his head buried in my neck and arms wrapped around my waist.

Ash too is lying on the floor below and Ray is next to him, I yawn feeling my eyes getting heavier and lean against Ryan.

Just before sleep overtook me I heard my phone ping with a message.

I open it to see that Ray has sent me Ryan's video. 

How did he get it? Didn't Ryan delete it?

I look at Ray and he winks grinning and I grin back.

Now I can get back at him for my video. I save it and close my eyes to let sleep finally take over.

Oh Ryan...you have no idea what is coming.

________________________________________________________

A huge thanks and a tight virtual hug to everyone who is reading this story!:)

Sorry for any typos!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!