Why Mae, just why..

"What were you doing with my phone?" Even though I know the answer I ask her.

Alarm crosses her face and I know her mental wheels are running to think of something. I start making my way towards her.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL! IN THE BARBIE WORLD!!"

She belts out stopping me in tracks shell shocked.

"LIFE IN PLASTIC! IT'S FANTASTIC!"

What the fuck!?

"YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR! UNDRESS ME EVERYWHERE! IMAGINATION! LIFE IS YOUR CREATION!"

I guess she worked those wheels too much...

She starts moving towards the balcony doors. Oh no, you are not going to escape. I immediately move and throw her over my shoulder.

"Come on Mae, you can't escape." was what I was going to say but,

"Come on Barbie, Let's go party." Is what I said.

What the fuck Ryan!?

She included me in the flow too, I mentally face palm.

"Uhh..no thank you, I think I'll pass." She chuckles nervously as I throw her on my bed and hover over her.

Oh you will not

I smirk.

.....................................................................................................

Chapter 9

I stare at them from my locker.

They walk together and stop at her locker. I clench my fist when I see her smiling and talking to him. I know hes her best friend but I know the way he looks at her is far from a best friend look.

I walk closer to them when I see the nervous look on his face.

"Mae I wanted to ask you..a..are-"

He starts to say but I instantly reach out and pull her to me.

He will not touch whats mine. At all.

I glare him over her and he glares back.

"Lunch." I greet him coldly. I know his surname is lynch but it's fun to rile him up.

He closes his eyes to compose himself, "It's Lynch, Stone."

I know

"Okay fine, Lunch." I smirk inwardly.

He goes on to say something but stops himself when I give him the look. He knows better than to mess with me.

...............................................................................................................

Chapter 11

I don't know why I took her there. She doesn't even remember anything. Then again how will she, we were only five and just a normal day at the park for her. But so much more for me, so very much more.

I hesitated in asking her, perhaps she will look at me as if I am crazy because that day was just a vague memory for her but when she remembered after I pointed out the two little kids to her was the happiest moment for me. When she hugged me I knew I was a gonner.

She was the ray of light.

My hope.

My sunshine.