Uncle then looked at me, I suddenly stopped from munching my food.

"Jimin, how about you? How's your school?" he asked.

I swallowed the food inside my mouth, "I-it's great. I passed everything.."

"Good. See? You should follow what Jimin does! Can you focus a bit more in studying than playing games?" Uncle said while Daehyun stayed still and tried to reflect on himself.

"I'm sorry for blabbering in front of the meal, but please, boys, work harder in studying. Okay?" Uncle said as we all continued eating our dinner.

Uncle is a good man. I wanna be like him when I grow up.

Uncle finished first and he left the rest to us. He went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and might probably will go to bed after. Daeseul and I finished our meal and started to clean the dishes.

"You can just put all the dishes here, you gotta get some rest," he commanded.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked while putting all the dishes into the sink.

"Yeah, it's my fault anyway. I should strive harder." he answered.

"Ya, Jimin-ah."

"Ne? (Yes?)"

He gave me a serious look, "What do you think of Byulrin?"

I choked, "EHHHH?! Why did you suddenly asked a weird question?"

"Nothing, just.. It looks like the two of you are pretty close," he said.

"A-aniya, (I-it's not,) you just see that because we're in the same class," I answered.

Geez, what is he trying to imply??? It's making me nervous. I don't want anyone to know that I have feelings for her.

"Really? But, lending you notes even if you don't ask for it is too much to be seen as 'only in the same class' girl." he said while smirking at me.

"I think she likes you," he added.

"W-wha?" I stumbled from what I just heard. I don't know why but I can't help myself from smiling so wide I think my lips' gonna reach my ears.

"H-hey, what are you smiling at? Don't tell me you like her too!!!" Daeseul shouted as I stopped myself from smiling. Ah, I got exposed!

"No way!! I just can't imagine her liking someone and that thought makes it really funny to me!" I defended.

"Alright, if you say so," he answered.

Phew, that was close! But it seems like Daeseul isn't contented. Ah, I hope he'll stop suspecting me.
------------------
"Gaah~ Keut! (It's over!)" Daeseul stretched his arms and hoorayed for finishing washing the dishes.

He managed to finish it faster than last night, even though I didn't give him a hand.

I stayed in the living room because I thought that it would be kind of lonely for him to wash the dishes alone. But now that he's finished, it's time to take a warm bath!