Chapter: 11

The first bell rung and all the students who are still not inside their classrooms rushed to attend the class on time. The teachers went inside their assigned rooms. The tasks for the staffs were equally distributed.

Byulrin and I were the only people who are still at the grounds.

I can't look at her. I feel bad for untying her hair mercilessly and threw it away. I even lied about ponytails not suiting her.

"Ya~ Students should be inside the class already by this time, why are you guys still here?"

That's..

"Hoseok?" I turned back and saw this ball of sunshine right in front of me.

"Good morning! What's up? Are you bullying Byulrin huh?" he grabbed my collar but the thing is, he's still wearing that smile.

Is this why someone like Byulrin became your friend?

Hoseok has this attitude that can make everyone's heart warm. Behind every bright smile, there is Jung Hoseok. I'm very glad that he was my friend, but right now, that's what makes me sad.

My friend and I shares the same feelings with the same girl.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

Hoseok let go of my collar and smiled, "What are you saying? I was just kidding! I know you won't do something like tha—,"

"I'm sorry." I said and ran back towards our classroom as fast as I can.

I'm sorry were the only words that I can utter. This is not me. This is not the Jimin that I know, that everybody knows.
--------------------
I did a quick peek inside the room before going in. I saw our teacher facing the board, busy writing the topics that were going to be discussed.

I sneakily entered the room, successful in not making a sound. I sat on my place as I saw Namjoon looking at me with a confused expression.

"Where have you been?" he whispered.

"It's a secret," I winked.

I don't want to talk about Byulrin and I getting a serious talk a while ago. They'll probably tease me and will misunderstood what I did. Speaking of Byulrin, what's taking her so long to go back inside the class? Is she still with Hoseok?

The class already started and Byulrin was still not here. I was getting a bit worried since I was the one in charge of her. I was the one who grabbed her hand all the way to the grounds and then left her alone. Should I look for her? Should I skip classes?

Aish, I should focus on the lesson instead! That's right, Park Jimin!

"Ah, Byulrin. Where are you?" I whispered while trying to get my attention back to the lesson.

"Okay. Are there any questions concerning about today's topic?" Mr. Yu asked.

This is pretty shameful but, I did not paid even a single attention to the topic. I was busy thinking where Byulrin is. She's scary but she has this soft vibe in her, and that was the reason why both me and Hoseok wanted to protect her.

Taehyung raised his hand, "Ah, sir. Is reincarnation really true?" he asked.

Oh, so the lesson has something to do with reincarnation. I should've paid more attention a while ago.

"Well, yes. There were a few cases that some people experienced reincarnation. Some of them were from the royal family in their past lives. Some of them have the job they hated in their past lives. Some of them said they shared the same characteristics," our teacher explained.