Chapter: 5

I went to the clinic because of what she said, and I swear, I'm so clueless on how did she make me obey her. Also, from what she said, she sounds smart. I think she's not that bad... or scary rather. Maybe it's just her appearance that made us feel a gap towards her.

I reached the clinic as they told me to sleep for a while after giving me the right medicine.

"You have eaten something that wasn't cooked—," the school nurse paused as she looked at my forehead.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding!" she said as she quickly went to get the first aid kit from the cabinet beside her.

I touched my forehead as I felt a little amount of liquid. I saw blood as the nurse quickly cleansed it and put an ointment on my forehead. She was giving me a confused looks, maybe she was thinking where I got the blood.

"If you're going to ask me where I got my wound, I'm telling you that I have no idea," I said as she shook her head.

"Actually, you don't have a wound, or even a single bruise," she said as she stared blankly to the cotton she used to wipe off the blood.

"It was only pure blood," she said, "That's what's making me confused."

I sat up as I saw the new kid in class behind the school nurse, holding a knife as she slowly licked the blood on it. Cold sweat started to roll down my face as my eyes were shot wide open. I can't move, I can't shout for help. She's walking towards me as the surroundings slowly became darker until only the pool of blood on the beds was seen.

The school nurse was stabbed by her hands that had committed thousands of crimes. And now, I'm her next victim.

Her cold hands touched my collar as she positioned the very blade of the knife towards my neck. My eyes were squinted as tried to escape. I was trying my very best to shout for help but only air was coming out from my mouth.

"Help! I still want to live! Taehyung-ah! Namjoon-ah! Help me—," I shouted until,

"Jimin, wake up!" I saw Taehyung beside me, wearing a worried look.

"W-where is she? She might kill you!" I said as I pushed him slightly, enough to see if that girl is standing behind him.

"What are you saying? And what actually happened to you? Why did you skip the next classes after taking the exams in our History class?" he said as I realized that I was just having a bad dream a while ago.

Sighs, I thought I was going to die.

"I uhh, well, the thing is... I had stomach problems and uh," I paused as I recalled what happened a while ago. "It's a long story Taehyung,"

He shrugged as he touched my forehead, "I guess you're okay now? A while ago you were burning from fever," he said as I quickly glanced at the wall clock.

It was already 4PM. I didn't realize I was staying here in the clinic for a long time. I've missed the six classes today. I might fail for this semester, agh.

"Taehyung, I've been sleeping for 7 hours already," I said as he lifted up his head from looking at his smartphone.

"You mean you went straight here after our History class?" he asked.

I nodded, "I've missed the rest of our classes,"

"I thought you skipped classes and went to somewhere," he said as I shook my head.

"I want to go home now," I stood up and put on my rubber shoes. He assisted me and handed me my backpack.

"Namjoon went home first but he visited you here as soon as he heard about the news that you were actually here. He's such a busy type of guy," Taehyung mumbled as I smiled.