Chapter: 10

"Jimin, I can't breathe."

I quickly put away my hands from her and awkwardly looked away, I can feel my cheeks getting hotter as I heard the sound of my heart coming up into my head.

"I'm sorry!!!" I apologized as she gave me another blank look, "Thank you for y-your time, I-I'll go back to my room now!!"

I quickly ran towards the door and went inside my room. I laid my back on the door as I clutched my chest. My heart didn't stopped from beating so fast, up until now I can still feel my hands and knees trembling.

"Ah.. What's happening to me? I'm ou—ek!!!" I suddenly fell on the floor when Daeseul opened the door.

"What are you doing.." he said while looking at me suspiciously.

"Can you knock first or maybe say something before you come in??" I angrily commanded as I hid myself inside my blanket.

That's embarrassing ;;_;;

"Why do I need to do that? Just a reminder, this is also my room, in case you forgot about it because you were busy masturbating." he said as I quickly threw a pillow on him.

"I wasn't masturbating, stupid! I was just.." I paused when I remembered hugging Byulrin a while ago.

"You what??" Daeseul asked.

"N-nevermind," I answer amd hid myself back again inside my blanket.

"You're acting weird." he said as he sat down on the study table while doing his homework.

I was lying on my bed, completely spaced out. My thoughts were filled with Hoseok, Byulrin, and me. Hoseok would definitely get angry to me if he knew that I hugged the girl he likes. Bangtan would probably be shocked if they found out that I hugged her since I was the one who complains the most when it comes to her.

Aahhh!! But that feeling!! That feeling a while ago, what is this? I can't help myself from thinking about it!

I rolled around my bed and stomped my feet while scratching my head just to erase every thought that pops in my mind.

"Hey!!! What's up with you? You're distracting me!" Daeseul said as I stood up straight and faced him.

"Daeseul, can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Wow. It's so rare to see you asking something from me. Go ahead," he answered.

"There's this feeling that bothers me,"

"And what was it?" Daeseul asked.

"Let's say, I have a friend. A VERY close friend, and then he is willing to protect this uhm, girl." I said and I can feel my heart starting to beat faster.

"Ok, then what." he asked.

I looked for the right words to explain it but it was just so hard as it is. Agh, I hate myself.

"Then.. Uh, I think he likes her,"

Daeseul raised a brow, "Uh, well that's obvious. What about that?"

"I know. The thing is, even if I know myself that he likes her. When I asked him about it, I was actually hoping he'll deny it. But he said he really do likes her and it somewhat made me quite sad," I explained.

"Oh, I see. There are only two possible things that answers your feeling."

"Two possible things...?" I asked.

"Yeah. First, you're sad that your friend might get a girl where he'll spend most of his time with which means you can't hang around with him more often," he asnwered.