Chapter: 12

before i start the story, anyone here a fan of kard??? im so dead rumor is sooo ughh TuT j.seph and jiwoo slayed my whole existence :( pls, if you're not a fan, im not telling you to stan them but that's what exactly im saying ;u; okay happy reading!!
----------------------
I was too surprised about what she told me, I can't look at her. Ugh, why am I like this? You can't be like this, Park Jimin! That girl is scary as hell!

But she's cute!

Agh, I hate myself.

"You worry about me?" I asked while looking down on the floor. I bit my lips and tried to stop myself from smiling.

"Of course," she answered.

I looked up at her and wondered, was she telling me the truth? Maybe she's just trying to act nice, what if she's deceiving me? Should I trust someone like her? But she's straightforward as if everything she says to me were the truth.

"Why?" I wondered, "Tell me why,"

She looked straight into my eyes and my heart was pierced into pieces. She walked closer to me and raised her hand that was holding her notes. What is she gonna do now?

Her face moved closer to me and I can definitely feel her warm breath. My heart raced, it's gonna come out of my body. I can't move, is she going to kiss me? It can't be, no one has ever tried kissing me in my whole life!

She moved closer, and closer, and

//ppyong//

She hit me on the head using her notes, "It's because you're a family to me. Idiot,"

What??

"F-family?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, aren't we a family right now?" she answered.

I'm only a family to her. Do you know how much pain I am feeling right now? She just family-zoned me, isn't that worse than getting friend-zoned? I'm so gonna call Bangtan for a drink tonight.

"I'll go back to my room now. Please get well soon," she bowed and was about to left.

"Hey, before you go. Just remember that a girl like you shouldn't be violent ey, you hit me a little harder with your notes!" I shouted while massaging my head.

"But I'm not a girl to you anyway, so I guess being violent to you sometimes is okay," she closed the door and left.

Did she just.. That brat, she thought she was no girl to me? Are you kidding me? My heart was about to get out from its place when your face got closer to mine *Jimin tries to recall again what happened a while ago and he died inside* Ah, I don't know anymore!

I'm going crazy!

Anyway, I went out of my room to eat dinner with Daeseul and Uncle since the three girls ate earlier than us. Daeseul was busy playing with his phone in front of the table that uncle had to scold him just for him to stop. Because of that, he intrigued Daeseul about school (which is a bad conversation since Daeseul got a failing grade both in English and Math).