Chapter Thirteen

Cisco laid Carrie back down on the bed again, connecting the heart machine to her.

"Cisco help me." Carrie chocked out.

"I don't know what to do." Cisco said distraughtly.

Caitlin and Barry entered the computer room again to find it quiet.

"That's not right." Barry said, "Cisco and Carrie should be up here."

"CAITLIN!" there was a call from the infirmary.

"And now we know where they both are." Caitlin said, rushing towards the infirmary.

"What's going on Cisco." Caitlin asked, noticing Carrie.

"I don't know, but she started choking." Cisco said, his voice was strained.

"Don't worry Cisco." Caitlin said, rushing over to Carrie, "I'm not letting her die."

"Carrie, Carrie listen to me. Everything is fine, there's nothing to worry about or be afraid of here. Focus on your breathing. In and out, slowly." Caitlin said, taking Carrie's hand.

Carrie shook her head, breathing in shakily and exhaling.

The heart machine stopped flat lining after a few minutes and Carrie started breathing normally again.

"How could I be so stupid." Caitlin said, leaving Carrie's side.

"Caitlin you're not stupid." Barry said.

Carrie glanced over at Barry, "I would yell at you, but I can't raise my voice above this." she said, her voice raspy.

"Enough of this. Carrie, stop stressing yourself out over everything. You'll kill yourself if you don't." Caitlin said, pacing in front of the bed.

"No, I don't want him in here. He almost killed me." Carrie said.

Caitlin stopped facing her, "Yes, but you almost just killed yourself." she said.

"What do you mean?" Carrie asked.

"I can't believe I didn't pick up the signs earlier, my friend in high school used to get them all the time." Caitlin said.

"What?" Barry asked.

"Anxiety Attacks. Carrie, you had an anxiety attack." Caitlin said.

"Heart palpitations, cold flushes, hyperventilation and now this. Choking," she said, "All signs of anxiety attacks."

Carrie nodded, "I know." she said.

"How long?" Caitlin asked.

"Figure it out." Carrie said, turning over and closing her eyes.

"Just promise you won't go and try save Cassidy." Cisco said.

Carrie shrugged.

"That's as good as we're going to get." Caitlin said, leaving the room.

A/N

I know anxiety attacks are not something to joke about.

But I did lots of research, I spent a good hour and half looking up symptoms and found out that Carrie had already suffered from a few of the symptoms.

I ALWAYS do my research.

-HR W