Chapter Three

Barry sat with Caitlin in their apartment.

"Why are you so protective of Carrie? She's not a baby, she can take care of herself." Caitlin said.

"Because, she's still younger than us Caitlin. She may not be my blood daughter but I sure see her as it. So of course I'm going to worry about her." Barry said.

Caitlin laughed, "Barry, she's almost as old as us. Actually, she's 18 this year if I remember what she told us." she said.

"It doesn't matter, I don't like seeing those I think dear get hurt." Barry said.

Caitlin smiled, "You'll make a good father Barry." she said, getting up and walking to the kitchen, 'maybe a too good one.' she thought, shaking her head.

Carrie was sitting down by the water.

"It's not safe down there you know." A voice said from behind her.

Carrie scoffed, "What do you care? I'm sure you'd love it if I suddenly disappeared." she said.

"Why? Caitlin and Barry would never forgive me if I was the last one to talk to you before you disappeared." the person said.

Carrie turned around with a frown on her face, "What do you want? We both don't like each other, so why do you care where I go and what I do?" she said.

"Because, Carrie. I see you as a little sister and sometimes siblings don't get alone, just ask Barry about that one. So of course I'm going to care about where you go and what you do, just as much as Barry and Caitlin do." the person said.

Carrie smiled, "Really Cisco? You're not just pulling my leg right?" she asked.

Cisco sat next to her, "Not at all, I wouldn't lie to you Carrie." he said.

"That's good to know. I never had any siblings or friends on my earth. Except Gypsy. But she was also my mentor who betrayed me." Carrie said.

Cisco smiled, "You know what cheers me up when I'm sad?" he asked her.

"No, what?" Carrie asked.

"Ice cream. Oh and a good movie." Cisco said, standing up and offering her a hand.

Carrie smiled and took his hand, getting up. "I haven't had ice cream in almost six years." she said.

"Then we are going to get ice cream right now." Cisco said, leading the way.