white shirt

"Hyung."

His only dongsaeng in the group called, entering the room he shared with Namjoon. Looking up from his phone- which he was just fondling with- as he was sitting on his own bed, Taehyung raised an eyebrow seeing the boy's signature white shirt on him. "Jungkook."

Namjoon wasn't in the room, so it was only the two of them. Jungkook sat himself down on a chair, facing Taehyung.

"I hate seeing you like this, hyung."

It'd been two days in Taehyung's confession to the group- two days of Taehyung not having texted or conversed with you, two awful days.

Taehyung let out a long breath, looking away. "I don't know what you mean."

"Taehyungie hyung." At the mention of that, Taehyung's face fell.

Jungkook was quick to catch things, "He used to call you that, didn't he?"

Meeting his eyes with Jungkook's, orbs dull, he nodded.

Jungkook sighed. "See. You're so miserable. Even at the Run episode shoot yesterday, you seemed off. I bet fans will notice-"

"Well," Taehyung strongly started, then his voice went weak, "What am I supposed to do about it?"

Jungkook could feel his heart break seeing his hyung in his state. Helplessness- that's all he could see in Taehyung's eyes.

"Hyung," Jungkook began. He wanted to help Taehyung. "You realize that there wouldn't be much of a problem if you get together with him, right?"

Pouting, Taehyung replied, "But, there would! He's a guy, and I'm a guy."

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook retorted, "You could keep it a secret- from the fans. Until a few years later, unless you plan on breaking up- do you want to brea-"

With a horrified expression, Taehyung shook his head vigorously, "Never!"

Jungkook shrugged, "Then, keep it a secret until later."

"But..." Taehyung hesitated. He didn't want either of you hurt with this. "What if I'm hanging too much with him and people notice?"

Jungkook hummed and then asked, "What does he work as?"

"Well, he's on his way to fashion-"

"Then, you can request our director to hire him as your stylist after he becomes whatever he's planning on. How's his dressing style?"

A fond smile on his lips, Taehyung answered without hesitation. "Perfect."

Jungkook held a smile at Taehyung's reaction. "See! So, no problem! You can be with him. I want to meet him, too."

Taehyung laughed, "Hopefully he won't get a heart attack."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Why?"

Again, with an adoring grin on his face, he giggled. "He's an ARMY~"

With a soft laugh, Jungkook said, "Should've known. So, hyung?"

Taehyung looked at him in question.

"Are you going to go after him?"

A determined glint replacing his gloomy one in his eyes, Taehyung stood up. "I am."

A satisfied expression on Jungkook's face, he watched as Taehyung walked towards the door.

"Good luck, hyung."

With a grateful smile, Taehyung turned to Jungkook to say something before leaving.

"Thank you, Jungkookie."