kim taehyung

Credit goes to OurBangtanStyle for giving me the perfect title for the book, thank you so so much.

~

A sigh escaping your lips, you just stared off into the night sky.

It was bare of any stars. Well, it was a given with how much light pollution Seoul had.

Still, you enjoyed going out on a warm evening after the sun set to just have an appreciation of your life.

Your eyes fell on the two buds of your earphones. It was sprawled out besides you on the bench you were sitting on with your phone still in your pocket.

You could hear the music heavily dropping around it's air. It was the song Fire, by a popular boy group called BTS. And, of course, you were a fan.

Disconnecting the earbuds from your phone, you let out another breath hearing the music stop. It wasn't that you didn't like the song. It was just that you wanted to enjoy the sound of nothing at the moment.

But, of course, in such a populated city where vehicles were used almost every second, the sound of cars and afar chatters did lightly touch your ears.

You heard someone sit next to you, but didn't give the person a glance. You just wanted to exist at the moment. Didn't want to do anything special.

Then, you heard the person speak.

"Are these your earphones?" The man spoke, his voice hushed- almost as if he was trying to disguise his voice.

You didn't want to move your head to say yes or speak. But, speaking seemed like less of the two at that moment. So, you let out a soft, "Yeah." And, you continued to stare at the sky.

There was a ruffling sound and clicks of the earbuds, probably the man folding them and placing them near you. In the corner of your eyes you could see him shift to a comfortable posture.

You felt your phone vibrate, and you internally groaned, hating how you forgot to mute your phone from all the notifications.

Grumbling under your breath, you got out your phone from your back pocket, unintentionally grazing the play button. The heavy bass of Fire blasted out making you wince. But, you loved the song, so you couldn't help but smile lightly before pausing it and checking your notification.

"Ah, you like Bangtan Sonyeondan?" The man asked, again in a hushed voice. You nodded, still looking at your phone, your face lighting up at the thought of the seven men and also from the small light provided by the phone.

When you realized that the notification was just some news from a random app, you locked your phone and shoved it back into your back pocket.

"Are you an ARMY?" Without hesitating, you nodded, looking up at the starless sky.

"Which member do you like the most?" The man asked again, in a hushed voice laced with excitement.

With a happy sigh, you spoke a little loudly than last time. "Kim Taehyung."

The next moment, you heard an unmistakable giggle which made your breath stuck in your throat and heart skip a beat.