beach

"Strawberry?" The first thing you heard when you answered the call.

"Hyung?" You answered, still not completely over the fact that you were in hyung terms with Kim Taehyung.

"I have the week off after today, and since everyone else is just going back to their hometown, I was wondering–" Jimin's voice then interrupted Taehyung.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah who're you talking to?" You were fixing some food for yourself as you were in the call, so you just worked, a smile on your face hearing the Park Jimin real time.

"A friend, Jimin. Didn't Yoongi hyung call you to take him food at the studio? You should go before he loses patience," you heard Taehyung say. Then, there was a bunch of grumbles followed by a door closing. Taehyung sighed on the other end.

"Sorry about that, Strawberry. Anyways, what do you say about going to the beach?"

>.<

"Berry-berry!" You heard Taehyung call. That and 'Strawberry' was his nickname for you ever since he found out you loved strawberries. You grinned at him, waving as he approached you.

"Let's go?" Taehyung said, his eyes holding a gentle gaze. You nodded, getting your bag of clothes and following Taehyung into the car that'd take them to the train station.

He'd said that since his family was out on their own trip so he couldn't go and visit them.

And, since you two have been friends for around a month, he decided to spend time with you. You were still a BTS fan, and still Taehyung's fan, but you tried to not let that get between your friendship. Rather than the idol you'd thought he'd only stay as, he'd become something more than that.

"How long has it been since you've been to a beach?" Taehyung asked as you both got on the train.

"Maybe three years?" You answered, unsure. His eyes widened at your response.

"What-? That long? I'm glad we're going, then! I'll make sure this will be really fun!" He said, an enthusiastic smile on his face.

Heart fluttering and cheeks tinting pink, you laughed in delight, "I'm anticipating, then."

>.<

"Wah~" You muttered, staring at the lovelyness of the brightly lit moon behind some clouds. It was glowing as light breeze hit your skin, softly blowing on your hair as well. It was already evening when you arrived at your hotel, but you two still wanted to go to the beach. So, sitting on the cool sand, you allowed time to go nonexistent spending it with Taehyung.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Taehyung softly said, looking at the same sight you were. Glancing at him, you felt time come to a stop.

There he was, still beautiful as ever; eyes sparkling from the moonlight, lips curved up and hair slightly messy from not caring enough to brush it at the moment.

"Hyung," You said, making him look at you, his cheeks turning into an unnoticeable shade of pink.

"Yeah?" He hummed, staring into your eyes.

You grinned, eyes averting to the heavenly body in the sky.

"Thank you for bringing me. This is beautiful."

Taehyung followed your gaze, clearing his throat as he mumbled, "No problem. I wanted to spend time with you, anyway."

His words brought a quake to your heart. Ignoring that, you sighed, loving every second of this moment.