Jumin X reader |Why did i write this again?|

3rd Pov~

He glanced at his watch impatiently. "When will this dam meeting be over with." Jumin said to himself.

Jumin was in another long boring meeting about his company. His father and other workers were babbling on about some new projects. He was dazed out thinking of (Y/N).

"Jumin!" His father called out.

"Uh yeah." Jumin said looking up at his father.

"What do you think of this new project?"

"Does it involve cats?" He asked.

"No, sir." a random client said.

"No I don't think it will help this company." Jumin sighed.

"Seriously Jumin?"  Mr.Han said.

"I have no interest in this new project." Jumin said firmly.

"Meeting closed." Some random guest speaker said.

Everyone got up from there chairs and exited the room. Some people stayed and packed up there equipment. Jumin raced out of there , but professionally .

He had nothing else to do today so he decided to see his wife, (Y/N).

_______________________________

~Time skip~

3rd pov

Jumin got out of his car and thanked Mr.Kim

Jumin walked inside of his penthouse. "(Y/N)" he yelled.

He herd the footsteps of his wife run to him at the door way. "Jumin!" The (H/C) girl yelled at him greeting him. "Your home early." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah." He said giving (Y/N) a peck on the lips.

"Were is my little princess?" Jumin asked.

He walked to the bedroom and turned on the light. "There you are."

Elizabeth stood up stretching. "aww." they both said.

Elizabeth walked over to them as (Y/N) and Jumin sat on the bed petting her.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah."

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Jumin asked (Y/N)

"No, what."     

"a date."

"Yeah." (Y/N) laughed.

Jumin looked at (Y/N). He grabbed her chin with his fingers and pulled her into a kiss. A kiss with lust.
(Y/N) had a faint blush on her face after Jumin pulled away.

"(Y/N) your coming to dinner with me tonight. I made reservations yesterday." Jumin said pushing (Y/N)'s face agents his chest gently.

A grin crept up on (Y/N)'s face. "Ok."  She said.

"Great!" Jumin cheered.

--time skip--9:00(PM)

"Are you ready sweet?" Jumin asked. Standing at the door frame.
"Yeah." (Y/N) said walking to him.
Jumin looked at the precious lady all dressed up. Jumin was dressed in a suit and tie , a topical date night dress cloths.
(Y/N) was in a high low (F/C) dress with a white ribbon tied along the waist. She whore black heels but not to high of heels.
The husband open the door letting (Y/N) out. Jumin placed a arm on (Y/N)'s waist as she stayed in front of him.

They went down the elevator and walked out to the limo were driver Kim was waiting.
"Good evening sir , were to?" He greeted us while entering the limo.
"Good evening driver Kim, I'll like you to drive us to (fancy restaurant)"
"Ok mr.Han." He said driving away.
(Y/N) pov

You and Jumin sat in the back set of the limo and sat hand in hand. With your head resting on his shoulder.
"(Y/N)." I herd someone call out my name.
I looked up at Jumin. "Yes?"
I responded.

"I love you so much." He said in a deep calming voice.
"I love you to." I said back to him.

-10 min time skip-

"We're here sir." Driver Kim told you both.

"I see, my we (Y/N)." Jumin said looking you straight in the eyes.
"Yes."
With that he opened the door to the limo and offered me his hand. I took his hand and linked our arms as we went into the fancy restaurant.

As we went in the smell of vanilla swarmed my nose. There was a waitress with black hair and in a ponytail all in a uniform.
She greeted us "hello how many."
"Only two." Jumin told her.
"Ok follow me." She said grabbing two menus and walking to the tables.

We entered a big room with circled tables with a white table cloth over it. Each table has a vase of roses and a candle.
There were few people in here. 3 different old couples and a middle age couple here.
We both sat down at the table she gave us and handed us the menus.
"I'll be back with two waters." She said leaving.

We both nodded and opened up out menus.

Jumin randomly started to laugh softly.
"Whut?" You asked him.
"Nothing , it's just. Your so pretty and cute." He said calming back down giving you a sexy ass glare.

A little blush shot up on your face. "Y-Yeah what ever." You said hiding your face with the menu.

He sat the menu down and gasped "what did I do to deserve you?"
You giggled at him "Cuz I'm so awesome." He praised yourself.
"That doesn't make since." He smirked.

You gasped . "Whuut how mean."
A smile stayed smacked on your face.
Eventually the waitress came back with a note pad and a silver plate with two water on them. "Are you two ready?" She asked y'all.
"Yes I'll like to have the steak and salad and a whine for me and her."
She wrote down the food and glanced at me.
"I'll like to have (F/F) and a side salad." You said
She wrote that down to and walked off.

You and Jumin talked about stuff topics jumped until the waitress came back with your orders.
"Here you to go." She said then left.
For the rest of the night you two talked about y'alls future and other topics.
11:00 pm came and you both decided to leave.

Jumin and you waited outside in the cool night air for driver Kim to arrive.

Driver Kim pulled up with the limo.
Jumin opened the door for you and you  both entered the car and drove off back to the apartment.
In the ride your head rested against Jumin shoulder.
"Thanks Jumin, I love you." You  whispered.
"I love you to dear." He said rubbing you hair.

_______________________
(A/N)

Sorry I didn't update all weekend. I honestly was to busy and lazy.

I wuvz you all