ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ACK ♥

There are lots to mention for the little-infinity success of this story: First, thanks to Wattpad.com for making this site that gives teenage online writer wanna-be the chance to create their brilliant idea to be exposed locally and globally.

Second, to my beautiful soul and subconscious, the inner-Deni Pale, I am too lazy to create every chapters but you're there to encourage me and sometimes whisper unappropriate negative WHAT-IFS if I won't  update ASAP. And also to myself for being the WRITER, EDITOR (not really, since it's not edited fully yet. Soon, maybe), COVER DESIGNER, and everything that build up this story is because of me so I thank myself to that.

Third, to John Green, who's my favorite Author in the universe. Although, this (Midnight Rapist) isn't much a Teen Fiction not like his, I still thank him for being an inspiration to me for being a writer.

Fourth and most especially to my dearest friends: Farrah Mara (Dear), Diocyl Requillo, Jessah Mae Dungog, Aubrey Araniego, Liahona Espinosa (Oinky), Joylyn Espartero, Joanna Peligro (Bestfriend), Janica Agustin (Bal), Trisha Gonzales, Jasmine Catalan, Angelica Sumatra. Also to my beloved sisters: Sheenah Retulla, Reyah Ayade, Bianca Sagot and Lynncie Arriba.

To my MIDPIST Characters's Facebook Account Operators: Czherine Ann Posadas, Kin Marcelene Serrano, Clarisse Ann Ramos, Rose Hallasgo, Mary Graceil Caburnay, Sweet-Jhean Sabater, Deanna Felisida, Nicole Aguila and Ericka Abanador. Who made a great job for being active and in-character.

To my Loyal Readers: Apple Mae Bacason, Kristel Añonuevo, Chelsea Marie Guimerey, Tonee Cruz, Mariz Lumauig who are also my solid textmates. Also to Rayne Lawlet Lau , Mhicaela Morato, Marinelle Cruz, Bebeth Evalle, Nicole Abella, Crizza Leigh Ocampo, Lechel de Villa, Merci Rinna Tobias, Anna rose gatmaitan, Cazandra M. Cabanlit, Kristine Mae Palma, Jonah Mae Mendiola, Claire An Palado, Hanna Trisha Punsalan, Holy Palec, and Camz Nakahara. 

And to everyone who held their interests in this story, I thank you. To those readers who's always waiting for my updates, I thank you for your patience. Especially to those who click the VOTE/star shape button every chapters, and to those who leave their lovely COMMENTS at the bottom. I really thank you guys. It was one of my vitamins to create this wonderful story.

There is NO SOFTCOPIES. I won't make one. Please don't copy the story, I'm a great tracer and I will know who those might be. Again, I am very thankful for the people who has been always there with me throughout the way in my journey. I'm just grateful that you believe in me, in my talent, in my imaginative brain. Lol. Sorry, by the way, for the typographical errors and such. I'll edit it as soon as I can, then it will be posted in a Compilation. Polished and fixed.

For those who are hoping for more stories from me, yes there will be lots and expect for more i-wish-you-like-it stories. Again, thank you, thank you, and thank you. *Bow*

Yours Truly,

Deni Pale aka LadyPALE

Author, Midnight Rapist