Chapter 25

Aurora's POV

"Okay so I'm thinking you need a look that says.. 'I'm super hot, but also approachable, so that's why you should talk to me, but not at all because I feel pathetic and need to get over someone who doesn't love me back' you know" I told Blake and he just stared at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

"Soo.. how exactly am I supposed to do that?" He questioned.

"Oh you pure bean child, leave it all to me" I assure him. "But first you need to learn how to flirt, you're gonna walk in there all sexy, feeling like a boss, and you're gonna need to know how to seduce someone" I tell him.

"Rory, this all sounds great, but I'm not you, I can't just flirt with the first hot person I see without making a complete idiot of myself.." I didn't let him finish.

"Too bad, grow a pair, we are gonna go out tonight and have a good time, you're not gonna complain or be miserable, you're gonna look hot, meet people, hopefully get a rebound and that's that" I demanded.

"Okay" was all he said.

"Good, now let's go get ready" I say.

------------------------------------

Their outfits

Aurora:

Blake:

"Okay, so now that you look super hot

"Okay, so now that you look super hot.. wait hang on.." I say as I unbutton his shirt just a little bit. "Okay that's perfect" I tell him. "Now when you talk to someone you're gonna..." I wait for him to answer.

"Run my fingers through my hair like so" he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"And you look them in the eyes and say.."

"Hey... you must be a parking ticket, because I'm you've got fine written all over you " he says and I have never been more proud.

"That was so good!" I say trying not to laugh, the pick up line is just for fun, not really to take seriously, but if it works it'll just be icing on the cake.

"Rory I can't say that, I'm gonna look like an idiot" he says.

"Well tonight is not a night for worrying, we're just gonna let loose and let whatever happens happen" I tell him.
"Also don't forget the smolder, and be mysterious, for some reason it's sexy" I says.

"Got it" he says as we head out the door.

------------------------------------

So when we finally got there, (which was after I sneaked Blake in through the back door because he's not 18 yet, and he doesn't have a fake ID) the music was blasting and I told Blake that by the end of the night he had to talk to at least one person.

"Okay well, we look super hot and there is a shit ton of people here and at least one of them is bound to catch your eye so, let's go mingle" I say as we start making our way through the crowd.

When we're halfway to the bar I noticed a girl with platinum blonde hair checking me out.

Actually I think she's coming up to me.

"Hi.. I'm Sophie.. I uh noticed you from across the room and just wanted to say hi" she says.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Sophie, I'm Aurora" I say giving her a flirtatious smile. "And, this is my friend Blake" I tell her as I look back to see Blake nod at her while muttering a 'hey'.

"Well this has been nice, but I'm gonna go.. mingle, see ya Rory" Blake rushed off.

"Sorry about that, he's just really shy" I explained.

"No worries, that just means I get to spend more time with you" she said flashing me a smile. "So can I buy you a drink?" She asked...

...............................

Many drinks later...

"And it's like... I don't even need her, you know, I like being free to do whatever I want, I don't want to keep thinking about her, I just want to do whatever I want to do without any concern about her feelings" I rambled on but I was too drunk to care about what I was saying and whether it was entirely true or not.

"So forget about that bitch, what do you want to do?" She asks.

I didn't waste any time thinking about it because I didn't want to think tonight, I just wanted to let go..

I cupped her face in my hands and put my lips on hers. It felt really good to forget about Delilah for a few minutes.

"Do you wanna get out of here.. and go somewhere more private..?"  Before I could answer her question I felt someone tap my shoulder.

It was Blake.

"Umm Rory, do you mind if we go home?" He asks me.

"But we haven't even been here that long" I tell him, but I was probably wrong, all I know is I was finally moving on from Delilah and as much as I love Blake, he's kinda getting on my nerves right now.

"Actually we have, anyways, if you want to stay it's fine, I'll just.." I didn't let him finish, because as much as I wanted to stay with Sophie, Blake's still my best friend and I'm not gonna let him leave alone, especially since I'm the one dragged him out here in the first place.

"It's fine Blake, you're right we should leave" I assured him. "You have my number, so hopefully I'll see you some other time" I say looking back at Sophie.

"Thanks Rory" he says as I call an uber. "I'm sorry about ruining your night" he apologizes.

"Blake it's fine, in fact, I'm the one who should be apologizing, I'm the one who made you come out here when you clearly didn't want to, I'm sorry" I tell him.

"It's fine, I know why you did it, it was to make me feel better, so thanks for that" he says.

"Anytime"

So I am back.. I know that I don't update this book a lot and then every now and then I update like one chapter and I'm really sorry about that because I have like so much ideas for this book (especially sequels) and I am so close to finishing this book, like I think there's only 5 or 6 chapters left and I really wanna finish this so I can start on the first sequel. But yeh I really hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next update I'm gonna try to make it soon especially since I already started it but that could take months because I'm busy, and lazy, and forgetful. Anyways, that's all until next time, love you all, byeeeeeeeeee!!!