Chapter 9

Picture of Delilah above

Aurora's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching TV, when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hi" I say as I open the door to see Delilah standing there.

"Hey" she responds as I walk out and close the door.

"So, where are we going?" I ask her. "And please don't say the mall" I warn her as we walk to her car.

"Umm.." she trails off.

"You were gonna say the mall weren't you?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Well.. there's a movie theater near the mall, so I was thinking, we could just look around the mall for a bit and then go see a movie" she tells me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, sounds like a plan" I say and she sighs in relief as we get in her car.

"You know, I actually don't hate the mall" I admit to her.

"What? Then why...?" She starts to ask me but I cut her off.

"I just like messing with you, and giving you a hard time" I tell her.

"You're such a bitch" she says as she starts driving making me laugh to myself.

__________________________________________________

So we've been to about five different stores now and I swear, this girl has like twenty bags already.. okay, well, maybe not twenty, it was more like ten but I had to help her carry them because I only had four.

"Ooh, let's go to Victoria's​ Secret!" She says pointing at it, great more walking, ughhh.

I saw Delilah looking at some sexy red lingerie and I decided to come up behind her.

"You would look really hot in that" I whisper in her ear seductively and it made her shiver causing me to smile to myself.

"Don't do that" she tells me as she turns around and I can tell that she was blushing because her face looked like a tomato making me giggle to myself. "But do you really think that?" She asks me.

"Do I think what?" I ask pretending not to know what she's talking about.

"That I would look good in that" she says.

"Yeah, but I would look better" I tease and she just rolls her eyes.

________________________

Timeskip to 1 hour later

"Okay so, let's go put these bags in the car and then we'll go see a movie" I say.

"Wait, I wanna get a frappuccino" Delilah says. "Starbucks is just like three stores away, it'll be really quick" she tells me.

"Fine, but only because I want one too" I say as we start making our way to Starbucks.

________________ __________

We ended up seeing 'Rough Night' (A/N: I haven't even seen it yet, so don't worry, there will be no spoilers, but I really want to see it so yeh) and it was actually pretty good. It made Delilah laugh, she has a really cute laugh.. shit, why did I just think that?

Anyways, we also ate a lot of popcorn, that was mainly me.

"I had a lot of fun tonight" Delilah said smiling as she parked her car and I realized that we were already back at my house.

"Yeah, I guess I did too" I say as I gather my things causing her to roll her eyes.

"So, I'll see you around" she says as I reach for the door.