Chapter 19

Pic of Blake above

Aurora's POV

"So what happens now?" I ask Delilah, when that stupid jock guy left and yes I still refuse to bother to remember his name because he's of no importance to me, he was simply getting in the way of my.. relationship with Delilah. I don't really know what we are but I know that that guy on the football team tried to steal her away from me, therefore, I only know him as stupid jock guy.

"I don't really know, you're the one who insisted that you didn't really want a relationship" she reminds me making me sigh, I really wish that I hadn't said that.

"Yeah, I know I said that and.." she cut me off before I could finish.

"And you meant it, which is fine, I mean maybe we could just take this slow or whatever. I can't exactly be mad at you for not wanting to be in a relationship when I'm still in the closet and I don't really plan on coming out any time soon" she tells me.

"So what is this, like a secret friends with benefits then?" I ask.

"Uh... Yeah, I guess so" she says and though I think I could actually like this, I was, slightly.. disappointed. I don't know why I was disappointed, I didn't want to be in a relationship, right?

Whatever, it doesn't matter because she clearly doesn't want to be in a relationship.

"Okay" was all I said, and she smiled in response.

Why am I so dissatisfied about this, this is what I wanted right? I mean sure I really like her and I may or may not be on the verge of falling in love with her... But if we're just friends then that means that she can see other people, and I don't want her to see other people!

Shit.

Damn it, what if she starts seeing other people?

Okay well that's a big if, but if she does... Well if she starts seeing other people then I'm gonna start seeing other people too.

"Aurora.. hello, earth to Aurorora..." Delilah says snapping me out of my thoughts as she waves her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Huh? I'm sorry I.. was just deep in thought" I tell her.

"Were you thinking about me?" She asks.

"Yeah.." I trail off, technically I was thinking about her, in a way.

"Well, there's someone trying to get your attention, I don't know who she is but..." I didn't really hear the rest of what she was saying because I immediately looked over to see fucking Lacy, why can't she take a fucking hint, I don't want anything to do with her, ugh.

"Ugh" I accidentally say out loud.

"Do you know her or something?" Delilah asks and I turn back to face her.

"She's not really important right now" I tell her. "But you are" I say as I pull her closer to me and put my lips on hers. Her hands cupped my face as my hands wrapped around her waist.

She pulled away before it got too heated.

"So you're not gonna tell me who that girl is?" She asked when we pulled away.

"I just don't want you to get mad" I tell her.

"Why would I get mad?" She asked.

"That's my ex girlfriend" I say bluntly.

"Oh" was all she said and it was silent for a while. "So you still talk to her then?" She asked deciding to break the silence.

"Well.. yeah I guess so, but not really, I mean.." I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"You don't have to explain, I don't care. You can talk to whoever you want to, it's not like we're in a relationship" she says and I tried to hide the frown I felt coming to my lips.

"But Delilah..." I trailed off not really knowing what to say. "Seriously there's nothing going on between us, like at all" I tell her sincerely.

"Okay, I believe you, but technically we can see other people, so if you still have feelings for her.." she started to say but I cut her off.

"I don't, I mean she's my ex for a reason" I say.

"Okay" was all she said but it clearly wasn't okay, nothing was okay, because there's still obviously some tension here and I don't even know what to do about it. "I'm not jealous, just so you know, like you said she's your ex for a reason" she told me finally looking at me.

"Yeah" was all I said.

We didn't really talk much after that, we didn't even look at each other. Mainly because I didn't really know what to say, mainly because I was afraid to look at her, to look into her eyes as she stared back into mine, only to see someone that she could never love.

But I guess that it's bound to happen eventually. Eventually she'll realize that she's too good for me, then she'll find someone else and she'll just be another one that got away. But it's not like I'm not used  to it, I shouldn't have been expecting anything else, but for some reason I did, for a split second it felt like maybe this, what Delilah and I have could actually be something. Like I could actually love her and she could actually love me, which is crazy because we haven't even known each other for that long. But I have feelings, real feelings for her. But still.. even though she hasn't left me yet, she will, because I'm pretty sure that I already fucked everything up.

Woww, what a sad chapter...

I'm back motherfuckers and I am so sorry that I didn't update for like two or three weeks, stupid school started and for some reason this school is like so strict and they literally gave me homework on the first day of school, like I wish I was joking but yeh so I've been really busy unfortunately and yeh so I like kinda hate school and I wanna cry every time I have to go there but I just remember that after I get through this year and then I'll only have two more years of this shit. But yeh enough about that, I've been working on this chapter for like a week so I'm so glad to finally publish it, I know it's kinda shitty but the next couple chapters will be better (I hope) anyways I'm so grateful for you guys reading my story and voting on it and commenting on it, I'm just so glad that you guys like it, and I love you all so much and thank you for continuing to read it, it means a lot. Anyways that's all for now, sorry for this super long authors note and for not updating in a while, I hope you guys liked this chapter, until whenever I decide to update again which hopefully will be soon, I should really get an update schedule, anyways love you all, byeeeee!!!!