Expect The Unexpected.

Start from the beginning

Adam doesn't reply. He simply shrugs, wearing the same taunting smile. Liam obviously has every intention to wipe that smirk clear off of his face. He does when he whines his fist back and sends one last fatal punch at Adam's face.

One that probably caused that massive black eye.

Adam slumps limp against the wall, now only with a grimace coating his features. Liam's pleased by this, since he backs off, leaving Adam to support himself.

But Adam can't. He's obviously in too much pain, since he falls to the ground with a groan. People, - really only girls - go sprinting to his side, shouting his name.

And with that, Liam turns, not sparing Adam another glance and walks off. He doesn't even have to shove his way through the crowd. They all part and let me walk to the door smoothly, probably to afraid to stand in his way.

Then Liam disappears out the door and the last image that you see is the blood on the floor. Adam's blood.

Then the screen goes black.

And I'm left to stare it with parted lips and a mask of confusion. What just happened?

I have no clue. No exact clue. I can't even seem to comprehend the fact that Liam just kicked Adam's ass. And all because of me.

Maybe Liam really did live up to his name. He was dangerous. And I bet if he wanted, he could have easily snapped Adam's neck.

I could imagine he would if it weren't for the group of humans watching the scene intently. That would surely make national headlines the next day.

"Teenage boy get's his neck snapped and all because of a girl!"

 That would just be lovely.

I groan and shake my head as if to rid myself of the thoughts, then I slowly drag myself back to bed, tugging the sheets up under my chin with a sigh and closed my eyes.

I don't get a wink of sleep that night. Or well, those three I attempted to sleep.

I would doze in and out of consciousness, each time awakened by a new dream. Or nightmare. Mostly they consisted of Liam, the fight, and Alpha Beckett. Yeah, he even threatened me in my dreams too.

And when morning comes, I'm in no mood to go to school. Yet I get up, get dressed, braid my hair, and suddenly before I know it I'm on my way to school.

Though I grumble how I hate my life the entire time.

When I arrive with minutes to spare, I rush to my locker and yank out my books, ready to turn and run to class when I see Anna.

Though, what's different about her today, is that she isn't coming over here to come talk to me. Or even nag at me about my clothes.

Instead she walks with Kara and Mandy, throwing her head back and laughing at something Kara says.

Anna doesn't even like Mandy, I think meekly, watching her past me down the hall without even looking in my direction.

She just loops arms with both girls and practically skips off to class with them, smiling.

I can't ignore the pang of pain that echoes through my chest and without even noticing what I'm doing, I reach up and cover my hand across my chest, just over my heart.

What was Anna doing with them?

Had she really just ditched me for the popular group? The people she had only just really talked to a week or two ago?