"How was your nap?" Mak asked me.

"Nap?! It was more like hibernation!" I grabbed my drink from the barista and headed to the table the girls were at. We all pulled out our phones and got on twitter.

"Bart just dm'd me and said we need to be at the hotel by 7." Amanda announced to us.

"Well it's almost 6... should we leave now?" We all looked at each other.

"Yes." we said in unison.

"Wait are the boys coming to get us..? We don't have a car." I chuckled. We were so unorganized it was really sad.

"I can call Cameron..." Elisa whipped her phone back on and called Cam.

"Hello..?" There was a long pause "Can one of you come pick me and the girls up from the airport."

There was another pause of silence. Elisa walked away and continued talking. Mak with her amazing hearing listened to hear what she was saying.

"Apparently Aaron's coming to pick us up and she doesn't want you to feel awkward."

"I'll be fine." I shouted to Elisa. she stopped mid-sentence and gave me the thumbs up. She made her way back to the table.

"Yeah never mind. Just forget everything I said. Tell Aaron to hurry. Bye love you too." She looked at me. "How the hell did you hear me..!?"

"Mak told me. You know she has super good hearing!"

"It's a gift." Mak put her hands under her chin.

"Lets go ladies." Jen stood and started walking towards the parking lot.

"There he is." Amanda pointed to the black range rover.

"Looks like Taylor got his dream car, but why is Aaron driving it...?"

The black rang rover came to a screeching stop. The front window rolled down and there Aaron was.

"Y'all need a ride?" he smirked. I smiled and hopped in the front seat.

"Why are you driving Taylor's car?"

"I've always wanted to drive a range rover so I took his keys." Aaron shrugged.

"He's gonna kill you." Elisa chuckled.

"Well I'll die happy." Aaron smiled his gorgeous smile. Even if we weren't dating I could still love his smile.

"We're here." Aaron put the car in park and got out.

"Ugh, why is it so beautiful in Cali!?" I whined. I followed Aaron up to the room. There Bart was sitting on one of the beds.

"Good flight?" I shrugged my shoulders in reply and threw down my bag. "So girls, we're having a special guest. Shes a girl so we're going to have her stay with you."

"Ok, what's her name?" I asked.

"Corrin, but she likes to be called Cori."

"I like that name." Elisa commented.

"What does she do...?" Amanda asked as she grabbed a pop out of the mini fridge.

"She sings."

We all shook our heads in reply.

"She should be here in 30 minutes so get settled then we're going out for dinner."

"Ok." Mak replied for us.

"A special guest, huh?" Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like it." I grabbed a water out of the mini fridge and sat in the chair we had in our room.

"Why does he keep adding acts? We barely have enough time for Shawn and Jacob to perform..." Jen rolled her eyes.

"We'll it's his event so I guess he can do whatever the hell he wants." I started unpacking my bag. There was a knock and like always I had to answer it. It was Jack G.

"You guys want to come to the beach with us?" I looked back at the girls.

"Of course!!!" Elisa screamed.

"We'll meet you in the lobby?"

"Yeah. See ya!" He winked and I felt the zoo in my stomach.

I shut the door and turned around. My cheeks were red and my heart could've beat through my chest. I'd never realized how much I liked Jack, until now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Go and check out my Shawn Fanfic! love you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kik me!

~A❤😘✌