||Chapter 32|| Taking care

Assalamwalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

How r u all?? I'm really sorry for the late update.

Here is the chapter enjoy

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Rehan's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I turned my head towards right side to see Aaliya sleeping peacefully. She looks so beautiful and adorable. I can't resist myself from kissing her forehead.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom. I took shower and made wadu. I walked out of the washroom while rubbing my hairs with my towel.

I walked towards her and kneel down in front of her. "Aaliya. I promised you to pray regularly and offer 5 times namaz everyday. So from today onwards I will fulfill my promise. I love you so much Aaliya. I can't thank Allah SWT enough, for sending you in my life". I said to her. She was sleeping and can't hear me but still I said it.

I got up and headed towards the masjid to offer my Salah. After I offered my Salah, I made dua for everyone and apologize for my mistakes. I thanked him for everything he give me.

After sometime I headed back home. I felt so happy. I was relaxed and feeling peaceful after so long. Soon I reached home. I quietly entered the house and closed the door behind me.

I went to my room. And closed the door behind me. She was still sleeping. I am really worried for her as she may get a terrible headache when she woke up. I lied down beside her and slept.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

After few hours...
(Still Rehan's Pov)

I heard knock on the door. I opened my eyes and rubbed it with my hands. Again someone knocked the door.

I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened the door to see mom standing at the door.

"Assalamwalaikum beta, good morning". Mom said. I moved aside and let her come inside the room.

"Walaikumsalam mom, good morning. What happened? Why you so early today?". I asked.

"Why, can't I come early?". Mom asked and I put my hand at the back on my neck.

"No mom, of course you can come". I said. She walked towards Aaliya and cupped her face in her hands. She placed a soft kiss on her forehead and turned towards me.

"Come here. I want to talk to you". Mom said while sitting on the couch.

"Yes mom, what is it?". I asked and sat beside her.

"Beta, I'm so worried for her. We don't even know the people who are behind her. And after what happened yesterday, I really want her to be safe and happy. She deserves to be happy". Mom said sadly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
WANNA READ MORE.....
BUY "HAPPY TO BE HIS" PAPERBACK NOW FROM AMAZON OR FLIPKART.