The Encyclopedia On Christina Ross

*One week later, Mikey's POV*

The guys, Mama Ross, and I were sitting in the waiting room. The doctors are running tests on Chris to see if they can wake her up from her coma.

We were just waiting and talking.

"Guys, I was going through my pictures last night and I found this." Bob said as he pulled out his phone and showed us a picture of Chris doing Gerard's make-up. Gerard's head was tilted back at an odd angle and his eyes were closed. Chris was holding a make-up brush to his eye. "It gets better. There's a video too."

He pressed play and the video showed Chris trying desperately to get Gerard to sit still.

"Gee, please, just stop twitching!" She pleaded. Gerard laughed.

"Well you're coming at my eyes with a stick! It's a reflex." He said defensively.

"Well stop your reflexes." She said sassily. Frank walked into the picture then, and he was behind Gerard. He grabbed Gerard's head and held it still.

"Thanks Frank. Now Gerard, look up." Chris said, and then the video ended.

"Guys, remember when we had that interviewer come in while Chris was doing our make-up?" Ray said and everybody started laughing. My memories with Chris are the most pleasant memories that I have.

"I don't remember what Chris said, but it was hysterical." Bob said.

"She said, 'The worst part of being friends with these idiots is the fact that I get stuck doing their make-up.'" Mama Ross said. How she remembered that, I may never know. We all laughed again.

"Gee, remember when Chris was gonna dye your hair?" Frank said then, making us all laugh harder than we already were.

"I bought the kind that didn't come with gloves." Gee said in between giggles. "So her hands were black for weeks."

"How did you convince Chris to do all these things for you?" Mama Ross asked.

"Well, when we would do it ourselves it would look really bad, and it would make her want to fix it. So then she'd fix it and we'd be like 'Oh Chris! You're so good at this, you should do it all the time.'" I said.

"Guys, look! I found one!" Ray said, holding his phone out for all to see. He pressed a button and Chris's laughter filled the room.

"You want me to draw cuts all over your face?" She asked through her laughs. Gerard nodded at her. Chris was staring at Gerard with her make-up case open.

"Yeah!" Gerard said, smiling. Chris started going through her make-up.

"Why don't I just have someone beat the shit out of you? Then I won't have to do your make up for at least a week." Chris said, pulling out a square shaped thing and opening it.

"Ha fucking ha." Gerard said with a glare. Chris threw her head back with laughter. Gerard said something else after that, but it was too quiet to hear.

"Guys, I found one too!" Frank said, pressing a button. It was Chris again, but this time she was in a bathroom, and she was brushing her teeth.

"Hey, Chris. It's taping you." Frank said from behind the camera. Chris looked at Frank through the mirror.

"Frank, why are you recording this?" She asked with a toothbrush in her mouth, bending over a sink. It was clearly a public bathroom by all the sinks. And reflected in the mirror were urinals, so Chris was casually brushing her teeth in the men's room.

"Because I just got this phone and I'm testing out the camera." Frank said, walking closer to Chris. She spit in the sink. Suddenly, in a blur of black, Gerard ran into the bathroom.