Car Crash Chapter 23

Marina's POV

It has been 2 days since the accident. We have all been hanging out in Roxys room. We are bringing her home today. Now Roxy is in our car laughing and singing with all of us. We arrived at our house and Roxy ran straigh to her dollhouse which was still in the corner of the room. We all stayed home to see Roxy recover. Ofcourse Luna went home when we brought Roxy. A coupled days after we brought her home she was already acting normal. I woke up to a bright sunny morning! I lit up the candle with my fire power. The scent was vanille cupcakes my favorite. I walked downstairs to dad,stepmom,and Roxy run sitting down watching tv. I smiled and for the first time in forever stepmom smiled back. Stepmom's brown hair was tied up in a bun as always and Roxy ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I picked her up and tickled her. I put her down and walked into the kitchen and looked out the window. Gee it has been a week since they discovered us and there is still a bunch of traffic. Everyone wants to go to the beach. I heard that they even had to close the beach twice. There was even a helicopter filming. I heard a doorbell and in came Luna. She smiled at me and we ran up to he kitchen. Me and Luna were craving brownies (we were texting about brownies). We got the flour,cocoa powder,butter everything! We mixed the batter up while making a big mess. Laughed about how the brownie mix on Luna's finger looks like poop. And we poured it into a pan. Than Luna said "aww this is gonna take 45 minutes! I cant wait that long" I than had a brilliant idea. Luna saw my face and said "Marina what are you planning?" I said nothing and just smiled. I placed the pan on the stove. I connected to my powers and smiled as my necklace glowed. I held both my hands straight up above my head and felt intense heat. I than placed my hands around the brownie to heat it up on the sides. I smiled because I could already see it start to rise. Luna was giggling with joy. "Crank up the heat!" she said. I smiled and flicked my hands and created more heat. So close to fire. I move my hands around the brownie wildly. Dad walked in right when the brownie was about done. "Done!" I yelled. Dad jumped and Luna squealed. "How long was that?" I asked. "5 minutes!" said Luna. We hugged and Dad took a piece from the plate Luna had. She frowned but just grabbed an even bigger piece. Dad opened up the fridge and groaned. "Theres no food" he sighed. Than he cheered up. "You girls want to go to Cosco with me for food?" dad said. Me and Luna said ok and we each grabbed a large piece of browine. We jumped in the car and immediately hit traffic. Dad groaned. He really was hungry and wanted to get grocery. So we waited atleast 30 mintutes in this traffic until dad saw another road that wasnt so bad. He turned on it and it was on a cliff where you can just see the ocean below. It was scary but beautiful. Everyone was driving like drunks on this road. Dad got people swarming in front of us. Dad panicked. "We need to get off this road" I looked out the window. I saw someone in a black hoodie and all in black just standing there looking at our car. My heart began to beat fast. 

Me: Something's wrong (I whispered to Luna)

Luna: Yeah I think I just saw Aqua

Me: Me too. Dad?

Dad: Yes sweetie

Me: We need  to get off this road and we need to get off this road now!

Dad: Why?

Luna: Its a bad feeling and we just saw our cousin!

Dad: what?! Okay hold on!

Right when he said that a black car came to the right side of our car and rammed right into us. Me and Luna screamed. I looked at the car. I saw a hooded figure driving. My heart sank. The ocean is to the Left of us. The car kept hitting us. "Luna try to put an ice forcefield up" yelled Dad. Luna was trying but it never got out of the car. Than the black car quit hitting us. All of a sudden I saw a large black truck come next to us. A black shard shot through the window from the truck and landed right on the seat. It said nothing but i knew what it meant. Aqua is in the car trying to destroy us. All of a sudden the black car rammed us and kept hitting us. I was almost crying and Dad was trying to drive. Than the left side tire popped. Dad looked back at us. " Duck!" he yelled. The black truck came harder and our car flipped over. I was screaming. I felt dizzy as glass broke, dad's coffee mug filled with water shattered, the whole car was spinning. My seatbelt got unclipped as the buckle hit my head. Luna held my hand as the top of our car got ripped off and a few shards came through barely missing us. Me and Luna flew out of the car's open top. I landed hard on the side of the road. Our spinning car landed next to us. My ears were ringing and my sight got blurry the last thing I saw was the black truck flipped over and a figurre in black looked at our car and jumped over the edge. I than blacked out.