Fire pit Chapter 38

Luna's POV

We stayed in the hospital room for hours. I was crying and laying down next to Marina hugging her. I turned the bed into frost and the floor around us became frost. I was hoping that maybe she wasnt dead I mean she cant be! I reffered to all the memories we had. When we first met, to becoming mermaids and fighting evil queen. It cant end like this! Mom was holding Marinas hand and kissing her cheek. It cant be like this...

After crying mom looked around the room. The whole floor was frozen solid. "Sweetie your gonna freeze the room" mom said. I sniffled tear stains on my cheeks "Like how I froze Marina"I said softly. I looked at Marina. No pulse. I cried even more. Than mom gasped slightly. I got up and looked at Marina. Nothing. "what mom?" I said. "Fire, if her blood is frozen maybe fire will unthaw! It hasnt been that long!" mom said hopefully. It actually made sence. And Marina made a fire in the back of the castle one day, its unlikely it has gone out. Mom picked up her lifeless body and cried uncontrollably. I had more tears. Guards surrounded us and everyone we passes by bowed and sniffled. We swam up to the palace. I held Marina's lifeless hand. We swam up to the fire pit. It was a little to hot for me, but for Marina it was worth it. Mom was about to throw her but than stopped. "I cant" she whispered. She hummed a nice tune and pushed Marina's hair out of her face. Marina's tail was flopped out and not even shimmering. I kissed Marina on the cheek and hugged her. Mom swam over near the fire and put her in by barely throwing. Marina landed in the middle of the large fire. Me and mom sat on the side. I was crying and mom was hugging me letting the tears fall. We waited there, waiting for something. I couldnt stop crying. The minutes sooned turned into hours. Nothing happened. Her body was just burning up in the fire. Soon it was 11:00 p.m. me and mom ate in silence and I ran to my room. Thankfully my room was facing the fire pit so if something happens I will know. I cried myself to sleep and soon I went in a deep sleep. 

~~~~~

A bright flash caused me to wake up. I sat up in bed. I breathed in the salt water. There was it again! A flash. I looked out the window and saw thee fire randomly flashing. I swam fast into mom's room and dragged her outside. Mom put on a coat and we stood by the fire. The fire made random flashes. We stayed out there for an hour the random flashes occuring. A small tear rolled down my face as I realized she isnt coming back. We turned our backs and began to swam away when we saw another bigger brighter flash. We turned around. The fire grew bigger and than a wave of force came out in all directionos forcing me to the floor. I landed on my tail and watched the fire intensely. The guards swam by us and helped us up. I stared at the fire. The fire was tall and soon a pillar of fire shot up. Like  a circle. A huge pillar of fire shot up into the water. I watched as bright light sparkled. Than amongst the pillar of fire I saw Marina! I screamed her name! I saw that she was in human form. She was on fire but her fire was redder than the orange pit fire. Her red dress was flowing. Marina had her head down and her hair moving and flowing around her face. Like one of those disney princess. Her hands were on her side. She flashed to mermaid form and than back. Her necklace soon began to glow. Than a picture of the sun made out of fire flashed out of the fire pillar as fire and light swirled around the sun. It exploded and Marina let out a loud gasp as she flipped her hair back to reveal her face. Her legs moved into a tail and the fire began to die down. Soon the fire was gone and it exploded into balls of light that landed everywhere like snow. Marina floated down and reached the ground and landed gracefully. Her hair landed softly around her. I noticed her hair was now red. Like a red! She always wanted red hair! I squealed which made her look up. I swam over to her and gave her a big hug. She gained her strength back because she was able to not fall over. I hugged and hugged and hugged her and she was laughing.

Marina's POV

I had Luna hugging me and mom hugging me. I looked at my hair and gasped. "My hair is red!" I saide. Luna and mom nodded their head. I squealed and floated up fast. They all enveloped me into a giant warm hug. We spent the rest of the day eating and parading around merville. While eating dinner Luna's shellphone rang. She answered cheerfully but than her smile quickly dropped. Soon she was real scared. "Oh my gosh were on our way!" she said. She hung up and floated up. "Whats wrong?" I asked. 

"There is a mager emergency situation on land!" she said. 

Authors Note: hey! I have decided to make a facebook page! I will tell you when it is up and please comment if you would follow me on facebook! And comment and vote! Thanx for reading

Question of the Day: What do you think the emergency situation is??