9.

Alexia...

I walked through the kitchen, opening the refrigerator for the carton of eggs.

I was retreiving a couple of eggs to make breakfast for Quincy and I.

I danced around the kitchen once I'd gotten my skillet ready.

Suddenly, I heard a noise come from down the hall.

I quickly sat the egg down on the counter top and ran to where the noise had come from.

I approached the huge workout gym Quincy had in his unnecessary big ass house.

"Babe, what was that noise?" I questioned. I was seriously hoping he didn't hurt himself.

"Oh," He heavily breathed as he picked up his towel and approached me. "I dropped a weight."

"It wasn't on your foot, was it babe?!" I quickly dropped down to my knees and tried to examine his sneaker for any damage.

All I could hear was him laughing. "Get up, Lex." He held his hand out for me to get up off of the floor.

I grabbed it and stood to my feet. "What's funn-"

"I didn't drop it on my foot." He kissed my forehead. "I dropped it on the floor. I'm fine." He said with humor in his voice.

"Stop laughing. I thought my baby was hurt." I wiped some sweat off of his forehead with the towel he had. 

Not caring that he was a sweaty mess at the moment, I allowed Quincy to pull me in for a hug.

"You want somethin' to eat?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"I could go for some pussy."

I gasped and hit him with the towel I had. "Quin!"

"Well, what was I supposed to say?" He asked with a laugh. "You asked me what I wanted to eat! That's what I want." He let his hand travel down to in between my legs.

Feeling him pulling at the hem of my pajama shorts made me bite my bottom lip with anticipation.

Before he could stick his hand into my underwear, I shouted, "Wait!" Which caused him to slightly jump.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and we both started to laugh in unison.

"What's up?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

My cheeks grew hot and slightly red. "...I didn't shave...I mean it's a little fuzz but..." I trailed off and proceeded to look away. I was trying not to laugh.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head so that I could look at him. "Babe look at me."

"Quin, stoooop." I dragged out, trying not to burst out into laughter.

"You really think my grown ass give a fuck about some hair?"

I playfully gasped and placed my hand on my chest. "So you finna let me ride ya face, daddy?"

He had that stupid smirk painted upon his face. "That's only if you tryna let me, mama."

.....

"Oh my god, yes!" I called out as I held onto Quincy's headboard on his bed.

He had his arms wrapped around my thighs, holding onto my ass while his tongue was working on my clit.

"I'm finna cum..." I cried out.

I began to move my hips against his face, careful not to sit down too much.

"Mmm..." I moaned aloud. "Fuck..."

"Right there?" He muttered before making a slurping noise.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt a familiar feeling building up in my stomach. "Yes, yes- ah... yes daddy..." I moaned. "Mm..."

I arched my back and gripped onto the pillows, reaching my orgasm.

I gave my boyfriend time to move out of the way before plopping down onto the bed.

Breathing hard, I muttered, "Wow." Then I flashed a smile.

Quincy left me alone in the bedroom for a minute to go and brush his teeth after doing the deed.

He came back into the room, placing a huge smack on my right ass cheek.

I jumped and screamed, "Ouch!" I continually rubbed on my ass. "That really hurt, baby." 

"I'm sorry, mama." He moved my hand and continued to rub it for me.

While doing so, he placed a couple of kisses on my lips. "I love you. You love me?" He inquired.

"Of course, love. I love you so much. Never felt so strong about someone like I do for you." I grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him passionately.

"I'm glad to hear that. You know I been gettin' around before you decided to fuck with a nigga." He teased, getting so close to me that our noses were touching.

"Bye, nobody even likes you like that."

"Girl, fuck you." He giggled, placing his lips against mines and wrapping his arms around me.

"When?" I muttered against his lips. "Ready when you are, love..."

"Are you serious?" He raised his eyebrow while placing a hand on my back, leaning back to look at me.

"Yes, Quincy. I've been thinking about it for a while. I was trying to see when the right time was and I feel ready. I love you and I want it." I seriously spoke. "The question is– are you ready?"

He swiftly flipped me over on my back and began to rub on my clit since I hadn't any underwear back on.

I shivered from the sensitive feeling since I'd just had an orgasm not too long ago.

"I guess that's a yes." I whispered.

He came up to me and we began to have a full on make out session.

Things are getting hot.

------------------

Well, well, well. Look who's back LMAO

So, should I continue this little scene in the next chapter or what? Let me know! Comment & Vote :)