5.

{Alexia in the multimedia... ❤️}

-------------

Alexia...

"Can I take some pictures of you, babe?" Quincy asked me.

I laughed and spun around in the chair I sat in. "No."

He smacked his lips at me. "Why not?"

"Because," I sighed. "You know I don't like being in front of a camera. Besides, the models are here to take pictures." I chuckled.

"I don't see any models." He slyly remarked with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Quincy," I said his name. "You know what I mean."

Then there was a knock at the door.  "Hey, Quincy. I'm here for my photoshoot." A model named Brittany spoke.

She was a regular at the building, especially with Quincy.

She came over to give Quincy a small hug from the back of his chair.

"Hey Brit." He smiled as he placed a lens on his camera. "I guess I'll be ready fa' you in a minute but go ahead and change."

I sat in my chair, waiting to be acknowledged. So when I figured she was going to be rude and not speak to me, I waved at her.

"Hey Brit." I grinned.

"Oh, hey." She quietly responded. She then adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Imma go change." She pointed towards the door.

I swore I saw her smirk at Quincy before walking out of the studio.

"I know I'm not crazy." I rolled my chair over next to my boyfriend. "Quincy, am I crazy or did Brit try to ignore me?"

"You crazy." He chuckled while sitting his camera in his lap, staring at me. "She probably wasn't tryin' ta be rude babe."

"No, it was like she was ignoring me. I swear I'm nowhere near jealous or anything." I held my hands up in defense.

She came in all happy to see him, gave him a hug, and acknowledged him.

But with me sitting not too far from Quincy, it couldn't have been too hard for her to see me and speak.

"Uh huh," He sarcastically spoke, grabbing my hands and pulling me into his lap. "You're not jealous at all."

"I'm not." I scrunched my face up at him. "I have you already; She's no competition to me."

I gave him a passionate kiss.

"I don't care if she is some pretty model."

Quincy snaked his arms around my waist. "Uh huh."

"Stop saying that." I snickered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

The room was silent but it wasn't an awkward kind of silence.

Quincy ran his hand up my thigh and stopped just at the bottom of my tight pencil skirt which happened to be mid-thigh.

Of course there had been sexual tension between the two of us.

We have been together in a relationship for a little over a month and haven't even tried to do anything.

I didn't feel like I was ready to take our relationship to that level; Quincy never rushed me to do anything I didn't feel comfortable doing.

He continued to rub on my thigh when he noticed that I wasn't saying anything to him.

"Bae, you want me to stop?" He raised his eyebrow in concern. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or like I'm trying to rush–"

"No," I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "You're fine. I'm fine."

"You're fine, yes you are." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my god, you're so corny." I giggled, placing my hand on his shoulder.

Then, I examined his eyebrows for a while. "You gotta let me pluck these or something. Babe, your eyebrows are ridiculous."

He rested a hand on my backside. "You didn't have a problem with them before."

"I've never really sat down and looked at 'em up close like this." I responded.

"Uh huh; As long as you been knowing me–"

"Okay, I lied." I muttered as a smile grew on my face. I then rubbed his cheek with my thumb, just admiring his face.

He was mines.

.....

Omniscient...

Brittany was walking back from changing into her clothes when she noticed that Alexia was sitting on Quincy's lap.

She shifted all of her weight onto her left side, closely looking through the blinds that covered the glass door.

"Ain't this about a–"

She could see the two exchanging kisses. It made her blood boil in her veins.

Brittany had been crushing on Quincy for the longest– a year since she's been working with him to be exact.

It actually crushed her heart to see him with someone else. Someone who he claimed to be his "best friend".

"This bitch." She rolled her eyes at Alexia.

Feeling like she'd seen enough, Brittany burst into the room. "Hey–"

Alexia immediately pulled away from Quincy, jumping off of his lap to stand and smooth out her skirt.

"Oh, was I interrupting something?" Brittany played dumb. "I-I'm sorry–"

"No, you're fine." Alexia nervously laughed.

She put a small smile of assurance on her lips for Brittany.

"I'm going to go and uh, file some papers or something." Alexia mumbled as she walked past Brittany to leave the room.