7

Yooo... I've have some writer's block for quite some time now.

But hey, that happens to almost every writer at some point in time. My ass been slackin'... y'all better start blowing my notifications up, lmao!

-------------------

Alexia...

"I'm just saying," I said as I walked towards the couch in the living room with my bowl of pretzels.

I sat down next to Quincy and threw my legs across his lap. "You got me workin' in here like I'm ya wife." I laughed.

After our encounter in the kitchen, we both showered– separately.

Quincy's room needed some tidying up, so I went ahead and cleaned it up for him.

Afterwards, we both came downstairs to watch tv until we grew tired.

"Babe, I told you not to clean up after me. You keep offering to do shit you don't need to do." He laughed with his head rested on my shoulder.

"Quin, I can't stand a messy house." I chuckled and put a pretzel into my mouth.

"And besides, you about to be ma' wife real soon."

"We've only been dating for a couple of weeks." I scoffed.

"So? I've known you for years." He replied.

"True." I pointed at him. "So when will I be expecting that ring?" I sang.

"Pretty soon." He threw his arm around my shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Boy, stop playin' with me." I giggled. "But if you're serious, I'm ready when you are."

He replied, "Good to know, babe."

.....

"Quincy!" I laughed as I tried to get into the bedroom. "Stop playing with me!"

He was leaning up against the door so that I couldn't get into his room.

"Really, stop." I whined. I was growing tired with trying to open up the door.

Eventually I said, "Q, if you don't stop playin' imma just go home. Real talk."

Almost immediately, Quincy opened up the bedroom door and stepped aside to let me in.

"I'm gettin' on your nerves?" He questioned which was followed by an awkward laugh.

I nodded my head 'yes' in response to his question.

"I'm sorry, bae." He tucked his lips in before pulling me in to a hug.

I looked up at my boyfriend with this glare on my face, showing that I was unmoved.

"You're so annoying. Quincy, you're lucky I love your bright ass." I mumbled before kissing him.

Then I pulled away from the hug to grab my overnight bag off of the floor.

"I swear I hear you tell me that every day." Quincy laughed to his self.

He fell back on his huge bed and got comfortable.

I grabbed my silk bonnet and put it on my head.

"Uh, you goin' to sleep in that?" Quincy asked, pointing at my head.

"Bo–" I stopped in the middle. I placed my hands on my hips before squinting my eyes at him. "Get slapped."

"Nah, it was jus' a question. Slap me and we gone be fightin' in this bed." He teasingly threatened me.