1.

Alexia...

I was seriously contemplating on if I should get out of the bed and go to work this morning.

"Fuck!" I yelled to myself, rolling over onto my back to get up out of my comfortable bed.

I went into my bathroom and cut the light on.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I grabbed a face towel and washed my face for the morning before brushing my teeth.

Then, I took my shower.

After a nice, long shower, I put on a simple makeup look for the day and grabbed my outfit for the office.

Pulling up to the building, I was already ready to head back to my apartment.

I worked at a modeling agency near downtown Los Angeles in California.

I worked in the office part, sorting out number and whatnot instead of actually doing the modeling. It's just not my thing to be in front of a camera all day.

I pulled the keys out of the ignition and rested my head on the steering wheel.

"Fuck my life. Seriously, fuck my life." I muttered to myself.

I heard a tap coming from the car window I was sitting next to. I slowly lifted up my head to see my best friend smiling at me.

"Quincy!" My spirits were raised for the day.

Quincy and I have been friends since our Sophomore year in college when we were 20.

Five years later and we're still going strong.

Quincy was the only friend I managed to make when I moved to California for college. We both attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

He was so sweet and friendly to me, which are the traits of his character that caused me to gravitate towards him.

He would always notice me sitting by myself away from everyone else everywhere on campus.

So one day, Quincy made it his business to come over and bother me in the lobby of my dorm building.

"Excuse me," Quincy called out as he approached me. "Is this seat taken?" He flashed a bright smile at me.

I was sitting down on a couch. I was doing nothing important; Just doing stuff on my phone.

"Nah, you can sit here." I timidly responded. I grabbed my backpack and moved it so that he could have a seat.

"Thanks..." He trailed off, hinting that he wanted to know what my name was.

"Alexia."

"Thanks, Alexia." He looked at me with those brown eyes. "I'm Quincy." He held out a hand towards me for a handshake.

At first, I just stared at his hand. "Nice to meet you, Quincy." I nervously laughed while shaking his hand.

I quickly looked back onto my phone screen.

"I noticed that you're always by yourself. You need friends? I can volunteer." He said with humor in his voice.

"I like you; You're funny." I giggled.

"I thought I was Quincy." He wiggled his eyebrows that seemed to be almost forming into a unibrow.

He spent the rest of the afternoon cracking jokes, causing me to laugh like an idiot. Before I knew it, we were the only two in the lobby and it was dark outside.

I felt so comfortable around him in a matter of hours. I felt like I knew him for forever and I knew he was going to be my my best friend for a while after that.

Now Quincy models and is a photographer from time to time at the building I worked in. God worked in mysterious ways to keep our duo together.

"You look pissed." He laughed, opening my car door for me.

"That's because I am. I don't want to be here today." I sighed and locked the doors as we walked towards the front door.

"You'on want to be with your best friend? Wow, that hurt my feelings." Quincy placed his hand on his chest, holding the door open for me to walk in.

I did and he followed inside behind me.

"What's the plans for tonight?" I asked. We both stepped inside of the elevator and I pressed the button to the 10th floor.

He tucked his phone away into the pocket of his suit.

My best friend is looking mighty spiffy today.

"I got a hot ass date tonight." Quincy smirked. "But you can still come and sleepover since it's Friday."

"So you can bring the bitch home and have me up all night wit' y'all fucking?" I slickly responded. I looked up at the ceiling. "No thank you."

"You know I don't fuck on the first date." He replied while fixing his tie.

I glared at him out the side of my peripheral vision. "Lie again, bitch." I chuckled.

"Anymore." He added while rolling his eyes. "I don't fuck on the first date, anymore."

The elevator door opened and I walked to my office. I took my key out of my pocket, unlocking the door.

"Guess I'll be staying with you tonight." I walked inside with Quincy hot on my heels. "Well, not really since you have a date."

"Hmm," He sat in my chair that rolled. While spinning around he inquired, "On a scale of pretzels to ocean water, just how salty are you Lex?"?

I walked past him, pushing him which caused the chair to flip over and he fell over onto the floor with it.

---------------------

Y'all, I just had to do it. And there ain't too many Quincy stories out there so I'm just adding to the collection ❤️.

That's my baby too; he deserve some love like Fetty {to new readers; I'm known for my Fetty Wap books} Anyways, comment, vote– all that good stuff.

I welcome any new readers with open arms. Love you all ❤️.