One Month Later Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

(Yui):"Thank you Y/N"

(Y/N):"Oh it's nothing-"

(Yui):"No I mean for being my best friend and helping me through so much"

(Y/N):"Awe Yui I love you so much"

(Yui):"I love you too, Y/N"

(A):"Hey! Don't take yours truly's woman she's mine and only mine forever"

(Y/N):"She is all yours but if you hurt her I'll kill you"

(A):"How?!" He started laughing which made Yui and I laugh.

(Y/N):"I'll find a way somehow"

(A):"Well the only reason I came out here is because I need Yui so"

He grabbed her wrist pulling her up and as he dragged her away she looked back at me rolling her eyes then laughed which made me laugh.

I slowly felt the tiredness set in so I decided to head to my room, as I opened the door I see Laito looking at something.

(Y/N):"Hey! What are you looking at?"

(L):"Oh this it's nothing"

(Y/N):"Right, totally nothing"

(L):"Wanna see?"

(Y/N):"Sure why not"

I walk over to a beautiful navy dress that was strapless.

(L):"Do you like it?"

(Y/N):"It's beautiful"

(L):"Glad you like it because it's yours"

(Y/N):"Oh Laito you didn't have to get me this"

(L):"But it's perfect for you so how could I not plus it shows off the right amount of skin"

As I stared at the dress admiring it I felt a something cold on my neck making me flinch.

(L):"Go look in the mirror"

As I walked over it was this beautiful silver necklace with a blue gem in the middle of it.

(L):"To go with the dress"

(Y/N):"L-Laito really this is way too much"

(L):"Not for you, now all you have to do is pay me back"

(Y/N):"How I'm not allowed to leave the- oh so that's what you want me to do"

(L):"It's been such a rough day and I'm awfully parched"

(Y/N):"Oh really how did you even survive?"

(L):"I waited"

Laito turned me around and hugged me tight I love his hugs I feel so safe; he then kissed my head then my nose then my lips; As he kissed my lips I could feel him grip my shoulder then smile when he was kissing me.

As he slowly pulled down my sleeve he never left my lips, when we finally did break for air he then pushed me up against the nearest wall making me not able to move his favourite thing.

He then started to play with my neck on the side he pulled down the sleeve so just to tease him I did his favourite thing I played with his hair pulling sometime making him play more I could see his smile becoming bigger as he got ready to bite down.

I watched him kiss down my neck then he stopped and looked at me from the corner of his eye then bit down on my neck which made me wince in pain but then smile and laugh a little.

He just looked up at me and continued drinking; just before he was done he slowly put his hand in mine and wrapped me closer than we were which made me smile.

He finally separated and just smiled at the marks he made running his finger over them and looking proud.

(L):"Did you enjoy yourself?"

(Karlheinz):"Yes, did you?"

(L):"What the hell! How long have you been there?"

(Karlheinz):"Long enough"

(Karlheinz):"I thought you said there was nothing going on between you two"

(L):"There isn't"

My heart stopped when I heard him say those words; even if they were fake they felt real. Laito quickly threw are hands apart and moved away.

(Karlheinz):"Is she just one of the hookers?"

(L):"No she isn't"

(Karlheinz):"Then what is she?"

(L):"None of your god damn business!"

(Karlheinz):"Don't you remember what I said?"

(Karlheinz):"If you don't have your act together by the time I come down I will make you get your act together"

(Karlheinz):"You have two days to do what I want or I'll find a way to make sure you do it"

(L):"Get out!"

His father walked away smiling at me like he won a war but I still was confused on what just happened.

(Y/N):"What the hell"

(L):"Can we do this later"

(Y/N):"Do what?"

(L):"Talk I just need time"

(Y/N):"Fine I'll give you all the time you need, I'll be in my old room if you need me"

(L):"Y/N!"

(Y/N):"Don't- Just don't I'll see you tomorrow at the wedding I'm going to sleep, hope you figure out what that was all about"

I walked away before he could say anything else; it hurt so much to walk out like that but I can't be around him knowing he was hiding that from me whatever that is I –I just need to rest maybe everything will be fine for the wedding tomorrow. I don't want to lose him not like I lost my family... Not again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here hope you enjoyed this new chapter . If you guys have any special request for the next chapter let me know would love to hear your ideas. I have been watching a lot of Pretty Little Liars lately so expect the drama parts to get a bit better (hahaha) and does anyone else love this chapters photo I think it's SO CUTE!. For now my lovely's this is all love you guys so much.

Love Author~Chan (づ ᗒ ω ᗕ )づ