The Room Chapter 7

(L): "I couldn't help it I was craving it for so long and it was the perfect chance" Yui and I look at each other and roll our eyes.

(R): "If you are done yelling at this hour, Breakfast is ready" He then walked away I was surprised that Reiji and the other brothers were already awake.

(L): "Come on Little B**** and Y/N lets go"

(Yui & Y/N): "Okay"

After breakfast Yui and I were given chores to do from Reiji.

(R): "Yui and Y/N You will clean the library,dishes from breakfast, your bedroom, and the bathrooms I will be checking when you are finished, Now go your wasting time"

As Yui and I were cleaning I remember a room Yui was telling me about that she ran into to escape the brothers but got found anyways but wasn't allowed to be in there I was so curious about it.

(Y/N): "Hey Yui where is that room you were telling me about?

(Yui): "I don't think we should go there we could get into a lot of trouble if Reiji finds out"

(Y/N): "Oh Pleaseee Yui I promise it will only be a minute"

(Yui): "Fine but after we finish cleaning the library that's the biggest room and takes a while to clean"

(Y/N): "OH Thank you Thank you" I smiled and hugged her tight she just laughed.

(Yui): "Come on we have to go clean" I still was smiling and just nodded while following her.

The whole time we were cleaning I couldn't stop thinking of the room. What was inside? Why wasn't she allowed in there? Is there something Yui wasn't telling me? All these questions were spinning in my head so much I didn't realize that we were actually done cleaning the room.

(Yui): "Y/N? ... Y/N!"

(Y/N): "Hm? Oh sorry whats up Yui?

(Yui): "Did you not hear me calling you ? Were done now" We started laughing then I smiled because I could finally see the room but then I noticed Yui looked concerned.

(Y/N): "Yui whats wrong? are you ok?" I was getting nervous.

(Yui): "I will show you the room but i'm not going in that room again, but I will stay watch in the hallway if you still want to go in" I started feeling bad but I was so curious about seeing the room.

(Y/N): "Thank you Yui I promise I wont take more then a minute"

(Yui): "Ok just don't touch or move anything just look" I could tell she was nervous when she was walking to the room.

(Yui): "Ok here we are in and out ok?"

(Y/N): "Ok I will be fast"

As I entered the room It was musty and dusty maybe if we do get busted I would just say "This door was unlocked and looked like it was in need of a clean". I just looked quickly at the jewelry and then looked out the window I saw Subaru he then turned to look at the window I think I moved before he saw me. I then left the room being fast but quiet, I could tell Yui was happy I barely took a minute in there but little did I know how lucky the timing was as I got out and closed the door all of the sudden we heard footsteps coming down the hall we started speed walking away from the door but then slowed down to look like nothing happened.

(R): "Are you ladies done the chores I gave you?"

(Yui): "Yes we are and we doubled check everything to make sure it was to your expectation" Yui seemed like she knew what she was doing so I stayed silent and let her talk.

(R): "Very well then show me what you have done" We then started walking back to the library to show him what we did.

=====Time Skip to After you Showed Reiji The Work you Did=====

Yui and I decided to go back to our room, we felt like we had more privacy there. Yui didn't really say anything after we got back to the room she still seemed nervous about me going into the room.

(Y/N): "Yui do you want me to tell Reiji what I did?" Her eyes widened in fear.

(Yui): "No! Don't tell him what he doesn't know is for the best you don't want to know what he could do to you" I just looked at Yui and grabbed her hand.

(Y/N): "If that's what you want then ok I promise I wont say anything" She then gave me a small smile until she heard someone.

(L): "You promise not to what Y/N? Say anything about what?" Of course Laito and Ayato had to be at the door way.

(Y/N): "Cant girls talk about things in private? Whatever we were talking about doesn't concern you two so you can leave now!" I don't like people when they eavesdrop on conversations its so annoying.

(L): "Well well look who got angry, Its so adorable" I just wanted to throw something or punch him but I knew that would do nothing.

(A): "Hey! look at Pancake she so flustered too, They look so cute when there mad" Yui and I just looked at each other and were trying to hold it in.

(L): "Hey Y/N remember when I said I was going to save you for later? well its later and I want you now" I think my heart stopped.

(A): "Hey! Laito, Yours truly hasn't had a taste yet you cant horde her to yourself let me have a taste" He started walking closer but then Laito put his arm out and stopped him, he didn't like that.

(A): "Hey! Whats the big idea?!"

(L): "You have Little B****, How fair would it be to cheat on your girl I mean you do say all the time she is yours so why cant Y/N be mine-"

(Y/N): "IM not any body's" They just both turned to me and started laughing .

(L): "Like that will change anything, come on it's time now" He then walked up to me Yui tried to stop him but then Ayato grabbed her and took her out the room to somewhere.

(L): "Are you ready for round two?" I tried backing away but ended up against a wall which helped him.

(Y/N): "L-Laito go away" He just got closer, we then were face to face his leg in between mine, all he was doing was just smiling at me

(L): "Lets have some fun" He whispered in my ear when suddenly the door opened, Laito and I looked to see who it was.

(R): "If you plan on doing this next time lock your door" Reiji just rolled his eyes, never have I ever been so happy to see him.

(R): "Y/N I need you to help me with something in my study now" I just looked at Laito who seemed mad.

(R): "Laito if you could get off her" Laito just rolled his eyes and walked away

(R): "Are you coming?!"

I nodded and then followed him to his study, wonder what he needs me for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Hey my lovely readers! Hope you liked this chapter sorry about the wait was having writers block but now I am back and you can bet there will be more chapters very soon. Let me know what you want next lovely's, Love ya.

(P.S Found these songs and wanted to share them with you. There the Japanese voice actors singing)

Song #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nhs3g7QD18&t=14s

Song #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R_SBLN9Gc4

Love you. ~ Savannah (づ ᗒ ω ᗕ )づ