Date Night Part 1 Chapter 15

(L):"It's a surprise you will just have to wait and see"

(Y/N):"Oh goodie can't wait"

(L):"Me neither"

He said with a smug grin what could he have up his sleeve now.

=====After School=====

When we came back to the manor Reiji asked to talk to speak with the brothers leaving me with Yui so we decided to go sit in the garden till they were finished, I still didn't know what Laito's plan was he was being secretive during school and making smug comments at the most random of times.

(Yui):"Wonder what they're talking about"

(Y/N):"I know I hope everything is ok"

(Yui):"I'm sure everything is fine probably something to do with their father"

(Y/N):"Their father?"

(Yui):"Oh right you wouldn't know him since you only came a couple days ago"

(Y/N):"Heh yeah"

I never heard anything about Laito's dad I only heard of what happened to Yui with the triplets mom man that has to be scary but maybe I should ask Laito about him but I don't really know if I should he seems to not really care about his family that much I guess I will have to wait and see.

(Yui):"So did you enjoy schoo- You ok Y/N?"

(Y/N):"Hunh oh yeah classes were easy for me what about you?"

(Yui):"They were ok besides being pulled out or bugged by Ayato every 5 minutes"

(Y/N):"Really?"

(Yui):"Yeah ever since we started dating he won't leave me alone it's cute but annoying sometimes"

(Y/N):"Well at least you know he cares"

(Yui):"Yeah that's true but how are things going with you and Laito he seemed so weird today"

(Y/N):"I think we're good we talked about some things and now he wants to prove he um loves me"

(Yui):"Awe that's so cute "

(L):"That's why tonight is going to be special"

Yui and I jumped at Laito's voice we got so caught up in talking we forgot the brother were inside.

(Yui):"Special? What do you have planned?"

(L):"It's a surprise" A huge grin was on his face

(L):"Hey Yui I think Ayato wanted you"

(Yui):"Oh I guess I should go talk to you later Y/N?"

(Y/N):"Of course see ya"

(Yui):"Bye"

As Yui walked away I could see something was wrong but she was needed elsewhere so I didn't bother to go after her but when reality set in that I was alone with a vampire with a plan I think my heart dropped into my stomach when I looked up at him he had a hand out and a smile on his face.

(L):"Ready to go"

(Y/N):"To where?"

(L):"For now our room"

(Y/N):"Ok if you say so I'm trusting you"

As I walked away he just watched me.

(Y/N):"Are you not coming?"