*Pan's Redemption Playlist*

Start from the beginning

5. Between the Bars ~Elliot Smith*

This song provides a quiet sadness to the fact that it is believed Felix's love is dead. He is not allowed to lash out at Pan in fear of what he would do to the rest of the Lost Boys for his betrayal. This song represents Felix's sensitively and just how in love he was with Tinkerbell before she died.

6. Gravity (Sara Bareilles cover) ~Sydney Prall*

This song describes the feelings leading up to Pan and Wendy's first kiss. Things are confusing for oblivious Wendy. She can't get him out of her head, no matter all the horrible things he has done to her. It's all because she sees a good in him no one else pays attention to. This song is a surrender and a giving in to Wendy's feelings for Peter Pan.

7. It's You (Zayn Malik cover) ~BORNS*

This song gives off a desperate yet helpless feel that Wendy feels as she sinks to the bottom of the ocean with a large gaping mermaid bite on her neck. She wishes for death, but Hook denies her to which she temporarily resents him. She knows she will never be the same, and on top of all the lifestyle changes she has to make in transitioning to the repulsive creature she has become, the Shadow in Skulk Rock gives her a sort of "kick me while I'm down" feeling as he spills the Heart of the Truest Believer secret.

8. Devil Side (Acoustic) ~Foxes*

This song perfectly describes Wendy's new fear of her and Pan's relationship being well...Gone. Discovering the truth about the Heart of the Truest Believer and that their love has a time limit, it creeps up into the darkest parts of Wendy. She listens as Pan makes the decision to track down the boy with a heart identical to hers and finds herself wishing for it too. This obstacle seems to big to come over. Wendy feels the loss already tugging at her heart even though the boy she loved was sitting right beside her.

9. Goner ~Twenty One Pilots*

The lyric "don't let me be gone" is the primary reason for my selection in a crucial turning point for Pan's Redemption. Through a few chapters, Wendy is in mute agony unable to verbally scream her pleas for help. When not hallucinating, she has to use all her strength to send mental dreams to Hook and Tinkerbell. In the story, I let the audience determine how Wendy felt after the fact Pan had been fooled by Ursula. This song exemplifies her helplessness.