*Author's Note #5*

^My face smiling because of you people^
Thank you soooooo much for getting this story 3k views omg!!!! It means so much and all the comments are so sweet. You guys just literally kill me with kindness. I did notice that, with my big absence a little ways back, that some of the familiar usernames are not reading it anymore *sobs hysterically*. I guess I did deserve that for leaving you guys, but the comments, views, and votes make up for it :)

I love that I can make you guys seem like part of my story:) I am truly honored that all you guys even read it in the first place and I don't know what I would do without you guys<3 You guys have given me confidence in my writing that I never had before and (Big News) I'm going to try out for a Screenplay Writing Fellowship contest in April 😄🎉!!! I'm so excited to be starting off a new school year as a sophomore:) it feels like summer was only a week though.

This brings me to the bad news:( BAND CAMP
Band Camp starts tomorrow and carries on for three weeks *kill me now* It sucked last year, but I hadn't started writing this fanfic then. The hours are from 9:00am to 9:00pm so I will not be able to write coherent chapters for 3 weeks *sobs again* I do have weekends off from camp, so hopefully I can actually finish a couple then so that's the bright side:)

Ok since it's my last day of summer for me since band is like school, I have enough time to post one more chapter. I really wanted to post three today but I had to clean my room *curse you mother*. I'm surprised my room didn't engulf me into a black hole by now.

Thanks again you guys for 3k OMG so happy:))!! I will try to write whenever I can, so please stick with me!!! ~Madison*