<58>

they finally reached dean's apartment and awkwardly apologized to the driver as they rushed out. once the car left, the two turned to face each other and doubled over in laughter.

"i can't believe we almost did that!" castiel's wheezed. they continued to laugh until their sides hurt and dean eventually grabbed castiel's hand and pulled him into his apartment.

he gave castiel a change of clothes to change into for bed. cas knew where the bathroom was, and he knew that dean told him to change there, but he simply didn't listen.

"it's too far..." he whined. dean rolled his eyes and laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.  "fine. just change in here. i won't look, i promise."

cas was quiet for a second. "what if i want you to look?"  dean felt a blush shoot up to his face and his eyes widened. his hesitant response worried cas for a moment, making him instantly regret saying those words.

"oh, shit. i'm sorry, that went a little too far didn't it? i'll just change in the bathroom.." he murmured before starting to quickly walk shamefully to the bathroom.

dean the shot up in the bed and stepped down from it to grab castiel's wrist. "i'm not saying it bothers me, you just scared me for a moment. so... if you want to.."  his voice trailed as he looked up at the ceiling as if there was something interesting up there.

castiel laughed softly as he placed his hands on dean's chest. "you are absolutely adorable." he said before softly kissing him. cas then pulled away and wiggled his eyebrows in a overdramatic way before slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"ladies and gentlemen... you are here for a special treat!" he over dramatically as he unbuttoned the next one. dean's cheeks continued to grow hot as the shirt was becoming more open each second.

cas then walked closer to dean and grabbed his hand, placing it onto his own shoulder. "help me?"

dean's eyes widened as castiel led his hand to sliding the shirt off one shoulder and then the next. his shirt fluttered off behind him and he looked up at dean, smiling.  "that wasn't so bad, wasn't it?"

he kissed him softly before backing him up towards the bed. dean sat down on it and spread his legs, allowing castiel to continue kissing him while standing in between them. his fingers trailed on castiel's bare chest as castiel cupped dean's face with both hands. cas broke the kiss and looked down at him.

"you are so perfect, dean winchester. you know that? so perfect." he said before he kissed him quickly. cas then walked over to grab the shirt that dean gave him, but dean stopped him.

"wait... stay there for a second." he said quickly. cas turned to look at him, confused, as dean grabbed his camera from the nightstand.

"just stand there..." he said softly before kneeling on the bed to take the picture. castiel laughed softly. "what are you doing?" dean's camera clicked again.

he pulled the camera away from his face and flashed a devious smile at cas. "you'll see soon."

cas walked towards him, grabbing for the camera. "whyyy?" he whined. dean laughed and raised the camera above his head.

"i said.." he kissed castiel's forehead. "you'll see soon." cas let out a tired puff and wrapped his arms around dean's waist, resting his head on his chest.

"fine." he muttered as dean kissed his forehead.