<48>

Dean walked by Cas in silence, not even bothering to talk to him. They finally made it to his apartment and he pointed Cas towards his room and walked off to the kitchen.

Cas walked into Dean's room and silently shuffled towards the bed.

Maybe some sleep would be good...

He flung him self on the bed and rested his head on the pillow. The pillow and the sheets smelled like Dean and Cas rolled up into a little ball on top of the covers.

Before he closed his eyes he noticed that his camera was sitting on the bedside table. Cas smiled softly before reaching for it.

His finger slid the switch to on and he looked through the photos that Dean had taken. Pictures of Castiel's apartment appeared, probably from the day that Cas gave Dean the camera. Soon, photos of Dean's own room appeared.

Pictures of flowers and park benches soon appeared. He confined to look but stopped once he heard a voice.

"I love the camera, by the way." Dean said from the doorway.

Cas turned to face him and Dean walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, near Castiel's legs. "I hoped you would.." cas replied lazily and reached out for Dean's hand.

Dean grabbed Castiel's hand gently and rubbed circles on the back of his hand. "Go to sleep Cas..." He said softly before getting up to leave.

Cas tried to reach him, to pull him back into the bed with him, but Dean was already too far away.