<53>

Dean never thought he would have to wear a tie ever in his life. But here he was, staring at himself in the mirror, wearing a damn tie.

"Do I really have to wear this?" Dean called for cas.

"Yes, Dean.. it's a nice restaurant." Cas yelled back in the other room.

He let out a soft groan before attempting to fix it. Once he was somewhat satisfied with how he looked, Dean walked out of the bathroom to find Cas standing in his bedroom with only his slacks on.

"You could have gotten ready at your apartment instead of grabbing your clothes and coming back." Dean said as he walked over to his closet to find a jacket.

Castiel laughed softly. "I'm making up for last night."

this doesn't feel right... you aren't telling me soemthing... what's wrong?

Dean turned around and slid his jacket on before raising his arms out like he was showing himself off for Cas. "How do I look?"

Cas stood there and put one hand on his hip, the other over his mouth as if he was really considering what stood in front of him. He then walked over slowly and fixed Dean's tie.

"I can tell that you have never worn a tie.." He murmured softly.

Dean chuckled and looked down at his painter. Once cas fixed his tie, he looked up at Dean and gave him a soft smile.

"My handsome masterpiece..." he whispered before pulling Dean closer by his tie and kissing him softly.