My Wish?

Killua regretted his actions, but will be even more regretful if he didn't attempt to prevent losing his best friend. Killua slowly got up, swaying from side to side casting away the pain for now in the back of his mind for something more important is at risk.

-Where is he?-

He traveled to the exit of the room grabbing onto everything in his way to support him from falling. He then got to the hallway and leaned his body on the wall of the hallway

-Where is he?-

Killua walked faster as he stuck to one side of the wall and moved forward using it as a hold. The wooden floors creaked upon his weight and settles as he steps off it. He was nearing the end of the hallway and at the entrance door he views his best friend about to head out of the house without a word of leaving.

-If I don't stop him now, will he be gone forever?-

"Gon!" Killua yelled in both of sadness and desperation.

The spiky haired boy stopped just as his hand was on the doorknob. He could have of just turned it and left now, but something made him feel compelled to wait.

The room was deafening silent the only thing that spoke was the minute hand on the clock as it ticked away.

-What can I say?-

These kind of things never happened to Killua, Gon was the only person he truly loved.

"I'm sorry" Two mouths said at once.

Calloused hands released its grip from the doorknob."You-" Gon choked out as he turned his body to fully face Killua. "don't need me." he said as he shook his head tiredly in defeat.

"What?" Killua said as though he ran out of breath.

"All I do whenever I'm around is get you hurt in some way and-" Gon said as he languidly wiped one eye. "I don't want that-"

"But I do." Killua cut in, sharp and determined."Gon, I want to be around you. You don't get me hurt, it's my own actions. Gon I-I want you to depend on me." Killua said as he placed a hand on his chest and clutches at his tear stained shirt where his heart is. "S-so please, stay with me.".

Gon suddenly walked towards Killua and wrapped his arms around him in a warm yet sad embrace. "I won't leave you. S-so don't cry". Gon whispered as his own tears fell.

"Baka" Killua whispered as he nuzzled into Gon's collarbone, wrapping his arms around him so tightly as though he was going to disappear at any moment. They stayed together just holding each other in a comfortable silence.

Gon slowly started to pull away but Killua didn't let of go him. Curious, Gon's eyes wandered to Killua's face while blue eyes wandered to Gon's parted lips and without thinking Killua leaned towards them and pressed his on them.

Killua was expecting for Gon to push him away, but instead he kissed him back. When they both pulled away they looked at each other. A heartfelt smile danced across Gon's lips and it was contagious enough for Killua to do the same.

A small squeal was suddenly heard outside the house and Kurapika and Leorio can be seen through the window peering inside. Kurapika had his phone out taking rapid pictures vertically and horizontally catching every moment of it while Leorio had his mouth wide open in shock.

"Don't leave your mouth open you'll catch flies. See you even made us get caught." Kurapika complained as he pointed at Gon and Killua who were now staring at them.

"Or maybe..." Leorio started. "It was your banshee scream that made us get found out!" Leorio retorted making Kurapika slap his shoulder in opposition.

"Why are you guys here!" Killua yelled in irritation as he balled his fists up.

Gon was in a fit of laughter and leaned over to softly pecked Killua's cheek."I love you." He whispered into his ear before he went towards the front door to let the two inside.

Killua placed a hand on his cheek where he was kissed and smiled.

My wish came true.