Just My Luck

Killua went to pick up the pot filled with the poor excuse of soup.Once he grabbed the pot its scent of what smelled like a decayed corpse rushed up into his nose making him reflexively gag and accidentally dropping the pot onto the floor.

"God damn it" Killua cursed at his dumb action and threw his hands up in the air out of frustration "Ughhh!". He looked around the kitchen hoping that he'll spot a mop somewhere but to no avail.

"Guess I have to use paper towels instead" He sighed as he went over to the counter to unroll a sheet. There was only one sheet.

"Great. The hell am I supposed to do with this?" One sheet wasn't enough to wipe up the large amount of soup lying on the floor. "I'll just use the most of it". as he went to go clean the disaster he didn't see a puddle of liquid that flew from the impact when he dropped the pot. Unfortunately, Killua slipped and landed head first on the side of the refrigerator making him go unconscious onto the pool of rancid soup. After what seemed like a long time Killua was able to slightly open his eyes and over him was a blurry figure which soon became more clear little by little. Concern was written all over the face.

"Killua?".

Author's note: When life doesn't go your way