The Mean Oreo

"Killua?".

"Huh Gon?". Killua attempted to get up but couldn't due to an intense pain on his ankle.

"Killua don't move around you need to stay still". A different voice was heard in the room, but it was familar.

"Leorio?" Killua looked around and noticed that he was in the hospital.

-Great-.

"What stupid thing did you do to get here?". Leorio laughed and grinned as he hovered over Killua mocking the state he is in.

"Soup." Killua wasn't having it right now, he wants to die alone of embarrassment. he doesn't want this old man ridiculing him.

"Soup? Did the soup fight back because you look like you got beaten up. Oh I'm going to take a picture of this." Leorio brought up his phone from his jacket pocket and took a picture of Killua *click* "Ha! look at you!" Leorio brought up the phone to Killua's face. He made the picture into his wallpaper. Killua's face was bruised up from the intimate relation it had with the refrigerator.

"Hey! delete it!" Killua hissed trying to take the phone away with his claws.

"I think not" Leorio smiled.

Gon saw what just transpired and went over to Leorio "Hey can I see it?" Leorio nodded and gave his phone to Gon "Hehe send that to me too!".

"Gon!" Killua felt betrayed and Gon just stood there smiling sheepishly.

"But it's cute."Gon chirped

Killua could feel his face burn up. Not sure if you could tell from all the bruises scattered across his face."Okay". Killua didn't know what else to say and Leorio was still grinning the whole time.

"Oi, Gon I need you to take care of Killua until he gets better. I'm sure it'll be fun."

-Fun?-.

Gon nodded and said "I will!". Leorio brought out a pair of crutches from a closet and handed them to Killua.

"You'll need these". Killua hissed and snatched them from Leorio's hands. He just wants to get out of here. Killua propped the crutches under his arms and got out of the bed.

"Lets go." Killua mumbled at Gon who was looking at the picture Leorio sent him on his phone.

"Huh? Oh ya." Killua was the first to leave the office without looking back at Leorio. Gon waved a farewell before he closed the door behind him to catch up with Killua.

Author's note: How r00d