Chapter 22: Our Son

Start from the beginning

"Yeri ain't here, didn't the father contact you?" Kennah asked, taking the money slowly when your brows furrowed.

"What do you mean?"

"He came to get Yeri just a few hours ago and paid me well."

You glared over at the boy who smiled and shoved the money you just gave him into his pocket. "Thank you," he sang out, wiggling his eyebrows before closing the door before you could scold him.

Sighing when your face met the door, you couldn't help but smile just a tad bit. "You're a really weird kid you know that?"

"Yup. Come up with something I haven't heard before," he hollered from past the closed door.

-

"I can't really," Hoseok answered smiling as he loaded up his broadcast, "I'm running out of ideas."

"You've got this, have fun."

Jin chuckled before tapping at Hoseok's shoulder and moving out of his bedroom the man was resting in. Tired from the entire day of running around with Yeri, he was just glad he could catch a quick breather and talk to the fans for a while.

The boys stole Yeri the moment Hoseok walked in with him, the little one brightening up when seeing the men, he had already grown so close to since their first encounter.

Left alone in his room, Hoseok sat onto his bed, leaning his back against the headboard and starting to brainstorm all the important things he wanted to get out to the fans. He was excited over what he and the band had in store for the future and really wished to share it with the fans he hadn't communicated with for a while.

Although he was feeling better physically, his emotionally drained mind wasn't ready for what was about to come. Hiding behind excitement, he was confused over how fast and quick the fans responded back to him. Almost having him grow genuinely excited. But that slight happiness didn't last long when he felt like he was talking to screams instead of attentive ears. Trying not to grow upset and appreciate how long after he had come to speak with the fans, the constant shouts from some asking for the younger members of the group was getting on his nerves.

"I'm really excited for the projects to come and would really like for you all to hear them out," Hoseok said as politely as he could muster, but no use.

They all simply continued and Hoseok sighed before giving up and moving through the dorm and towards one of the members that wasn't playing with Yeri now. Interrupting Jimin who was minding his own business in his bedroom, Hoseok mumbled over for Jimin to take the phone before wanting to clear out and drift his mind away from such a disappointment.

"Hyung, you alright?" Jimin asked confused, staring down at the phone before glancing back at Hoseok who nodded and urged for him to talk for the broadcast.

Hoseok left after that, moving into his bedroom again. Frustrated and drained, Hoseok was mostly tired as he tried his hardest not to constantly have the dreams repeat and tear away at his day and time. Normally, in such broadcasts, Hoseok would ignore the fans that called out in such ways, but he didn't expect it to hurt him this excessively today.

Grabbing at his towel, he didn't take long to move into the bathroom, wanting to have hot water hit his aching muscles and mind. Wishing to feel any remote of relaxation, the idol hoped the water hitting his bare skin would be the start to him possibly having a nice night of sleep for a change.

"Let's take a few deep breaths and relax," Hoseok talked to himself, trying to soothe so his body wouldn't shake in agitation.

-