Chapter 7

The next day Riker asked me to meet him for coffee in the hotel lobby.  I was walking to meet him & then I saw Stormie & him having what looked like an argument. So I hid in the hallway so they wouldn’t see me. “Riker don’t you get it!!!, do you want to end up like your sister!”-Stormie said. “No mom, but you don’t understand. I LOVE HER!!!”- Riker yelled. My heart grew big when he said that. Stormie looked like she had tears in her eyes. “Riker I’ve always wanted you to fall in love & find someone. But not under these circumstances. Look I told her i wouldn’t say anything but if your father finds out then I knew nothing!”- Stormie said. “Okay mom.” Riker said. “Remember Riker, your my son & I love you.” She said. Riker have her a big hug & said “I love you too mom.” She walked away & wiped her tears. I gave it a minute before I decided to walk out. I just saw Riker pace back & forth. So I walked up & said. “Are you okay?”. “You heard that didn’t you?”- Riker said. “Every word.” - I said. We walked hugging tight & hand & hand trying to forget what just happened. we knew what could go wrong but we were willing to face the consequences. 

Finally we were on our last stop of tour. And it was in our hometown of Los Angeles, CA. I was nervous but excited. My friends couldn’t come but regardless I was happy to be home. 

But I felt something weird. Something different. The show started & I could see Riker smiling at me through the side of the stage. He would sing if I can’t be with you as if it were about us. He made me feel like the most special girl in the world. & then I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around & I got decked in the face. The next thing I remember I’m backstage & lying on the ground while Riker is next to me and Stormie & Mark are holding Rydel & Kayla from killing each other! “Kayla your such a bitch!! Why did you have to ruin our show!” Rydel said. “Oh please. I didn’t ruin anything. She did!”- Kayla said as she’s pointing at me. “What are you talking about Kayla?”-Mark said. 

"Why don’t you ask Riker?"- Kayla said. I don’t know if it was because I was still out of it or not but all I know is that everyone was looking at me. One corner you had Mark & Riker yelling at each other. Then because of that ross & Ratliff had to step in to get Kayla & Rydel off of each other. Ratliff & Stormie trying to calm everyone down. I passed out in disgust. Next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital room with my friend Mary next to me. I had no idea what had happened. She was soon to fill me in on the crazy night I had before. "What happened last night?"- I said. "Well you might want to take a deep breath before I tell you…."- Mary said.

Sorry for the lack of posts! My phone deleted it, so I had to rewrite it! I hope you all like it!!

XOXO

Summer!