Chapter 5

I kept thinking about that kiss all the way home. We were in the car & I just had my head on his shoulders the whole way home. We finally get back to the hotel & he walks me to my hotel room. “So I hope tonight was fun,”- he said. “It was, but…we can’t let anyone know about this. So for now well see how it goes ok.”- I said. “Ok. Goodnight”- he said. He kissed me once more & left. I walked Into the hotel room quietly not trying to wake up Rydel but then I hear her voice say “so how was your hot date with my brother?!?”. “It wasn’t a date Rydel!”- I said. She turned on the lamp & saw my face & went. “Something happened tonight!! Did he kiss you???”-Rydel said. “Nothing happened!”- I said. “Girl you better spill now, Because I know something went down!”- Rydel said. So I spilled…

"Eeep!!!! I knew it"- Rydel screams! "But you can’t say a word, not even to Riker!"- I said. "Aww your no fun! But don’t worry I’ll keep my mouth shut because if my dad finds out hell flip!"- Rydel said. She was right! I totally forgot about his rule. I couldn’t let anyone know. For now it was all secret. 

The next morning we were on the road again heading to the next cities. Life on the bus was actually fun. Too many people on the bus can get crazy but fun. Riker & I were sitting together & he would bring me snacks & we would play games on his iPad. I could see his mom staring & everyone else except Mark. I mean even Andre was staring. We were all goofing off & Riker starting tickling me. “Tickle party!!!”- he says. & I start major giggles! Immediately Ratliff stops him & says! “Hey Riker can we talk?”. So he went to the back of the bus with him. 

AT THE BACK OF THE BUS:

"Riker what’s going on?"-Ratliff "what are you talking about?"- Riker said. "Don’t play dumb! Between you & J? What’s going on?"- Ratliff said. "Look I don’t know, but I kissed her last night!"- Riker said. "Ugh Riker! Don’t you get it, did you not learn from your sister & I? You can’t do this!"- Ratliff said. (Last year Ratliff & Rydel tried dating & it ended up in disaster when Mark broke it off. They still love each other but they just deny what happened & act like happy band mates.) "yes I know. & you know I tried everything to help you!"- riker said. "Yes & I appreciate that buddy but you know your dad. & it’s not worth it."-Ratliff said. "But I think I’m in love with her!"- Riker said. "Oh man…this is too deep, but you gotta be careful. because if not your dad will not just break you guys apart but he’ll fire her!"- Ratliff said. 

That night I was sitting in my hotel room after the show & just thought to myself. What do I feel for Riker? Do I love him? Do I like him? I was so confused. I didn’t want to sound like a bitch but what if I got fired over him. I didn’t know what to do. But I knew we couldn’t deny our feelings. Rydel walked in & said “hey you ok?”

" I don’t know.."- I said. "Look don’t worry about it. Look I know me & Ratliff didn’t end well & I regret my dad for breaking us apart but if you want to be with Riker I’m willing to help you!”- Rydel said. "What?!" I said. "Look your the best thing that’s happened. Your an awesome friend & I can tell you care about my brother. So you in?"- Rydel said. I gave her a huge hug & said "thank you!". 

I went over to Riker’s hotel room & knocked on the door. He opened it & said “hey J! Wha-” before he could finish I grabbed him & kissed good & long! I just needed to show him I loved him. “What was that for?”- he said. “Can’t a girl kiss her man!”- I said. He just looked at me with a smile & kissed me more & hugged me tight. But what I didn’t know was that Stormie had seen everything. What was to come was something we weren’t expecting….

Let me know what you thought!!! Its getting juicy!!

XOXO 

Summer!