Chapter 3

Finally summer tour was gonna begin & I couldn’t be more excited to be part of the : live like there’s no tomorrow tour! I was all prepped with wardrobe, helping VIP, & anything you could imagine. I was just excited to start. I was gonna be leaving for the whole summer & was excited to see what was gonna happen. We were all loaded on the bus & headed to our first city. Los Angeles, CA. We were starting in our hometown. 

While on the bus: 

"Guys I’m so stoked for the show tonight!"- ross said! "It’s gonna be epic!"- Rocky said. Riker was kinda quiet in the corner so I went over to see what was up. Everyone else was just hanging & having a good time. "Hey."- I said. "Hey J,"- Riker said. He didn’t look happy. "What’s wrong?, I mean do you want to talk about it?"- I said. He was reluctant , but then I said: "c’mon you don’t want to have anything blocking your mind in your performance". So he said "fine, follow me," I followed him to the back of the bus. "Kayla cheated on me." Riker said. "What?! Wait are you sure?"- I said. " yes I’m sure. One of my buddies told me they saw her at some concert draped over some band guy. When I confronted her she tried lying but then the guy showed up. She begged me to take her back but I was done with it. So I dumped her!"-Riker said. " oh I’m so sorry Riker. Well she doesn’t deserve you because your a great guy & you don’t need a girl like that. I’m glad you told me."- I said. He seemed so upset, I honestly felt bad for him. I have him a big hug & held on tight & for a second it felt good. He held me tight too & I could feel him. Feel his soul…

I stop hugging him and as we see each other it seems like time stops & we just stare at each other. He brushes my hair & we lean in but I immediately stop it there. “Well.. I’m glad you could trust me & in here to talk anytime” I said. “Thanks J, I appreciate it”-Riker said. We both went back out to everyone & tried to ignore what happened. It’s not like I didn’t want to kiss him but i didn’t want to risk my job or even worse my heart. He just broke up with Kayla. He was fragile. If this was real I had to wait. We still had 50 cities to hit & I couldn’t mess this up….

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! What do you think will happen!?

XOXO

Summer!